Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OCM go Bye Bye (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/331509-ocm-go-bye-bye.html)

JRider 10-10-2015 08:29 AM

OCM go Bye Bye

Just thought this should be posted over here. Tim from OCM has packed up and abandoned ship. So how many people got screwed here?

http://www.riverdavesplace.com/forum...ome-to-a-close

Indy 10-10-2015 08:43 AM

Next up...east coast?

thisistank 10-10-2015 09:27 AM

Saw this coming a year or so ago. Oldest trick in the shady sales book. Douche. And I'd still say he had a heavy hand in F'ing Chuck over.

Speedracer29 10-10-2015 10:50 AM

I'll take the $5 squares for Ocala, Osarks, Otsego, and Oakland. Way better odds of him setting up again and bilking customers than I'll ever get with Powerball or Mega.

315duramax 10-10-2015 10:53 AM

Anyone care to spark note the events that happened for us east coasters?

Speedracer29 10-10-2015 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by 315duramax (Post 4364600)

Thread is linked in Stolen and Beware.
And if you get a phone call from a guy named Tim about a partnership in Onondaga Custom Marine, run like the wind, grasshopper!

WTDecker 10-10-2015 12:02 PM

Beware,,,,,, tim mcdonald may be coming to a town near you!

thisistank 10-11-2015 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by 315duramax (Post 4364600)

Had a boat dealership started in Oregon a few years ago. Then moved to Havasu. Over the past couple years people have been popping up complaining about shady business dealings. Mostly stuff like not getting paid by Tim. Tim began selling spectres when frisini was involved. There was a whole thread where OSO member chuck traded his nortech in for a new spectre CC and never got his new boat and lost his old boat and money. Due to the fact frisini was up to shady stuff too Tim was able to shift blame come tell onto spectre/frisini (which I never could understand). Tim raced the team CRC boat IN SBI for a while, though I understand that was only a paid driver thing (he had no ownership in the team) Then more and more people would pop up in the boards that Tim had sold their boat and not paid it off or not even telling the owner it was sold etc. Kinda national liquidators stuff.

I guess finally all of it came to a head this week. OCM finally suit it's doors and Tim is supposedly skipping town whith multitude of civil lawsuits and possibly criminal stuff down the road.

A buddy of mine had a 33 eliminator there and a 38 conquest deck boat. I'd been telling him to get them out of there for months but Tim would blow sunshine up his azz whenever he called him out on anything. Turns out the conquest was sold (even though my buddy holds the title) and the eliminator, while still at the shop, was also sold and someone is supposedly coming to get it that laid Tim. So my buddies out like 230k and in line for a major legal fight.

That pretty much sums it up.

Tim was doing the oldest trick in the scum bag salesman's book. Rob Peter to pay Paul, keep going and going to support a lifestyle you can't afford at he expense of others. Douche baggery at it's finest.

JRider 10-11-2015 07:55 PM

Oh My FuKKin God! I feel so bad for your bud. If he holds the title, he should be tracking down the boat and hauling it back!

buck35 10-11-2015 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank (Post 4365066)
Had a boat dealership started in Oregon a few years ago. Then moved to Havasu. Over the past couple years people have been popping up complaining about shady business dealings. Mostly stuff like not getting paid by Tim. Tim began selling spectres when frisini was involved. There was a whole thread where OSO member chuck traded his nortech in for a new spectre CC and never got his new boat and lost his old boat and money. Due to the fact frisini was up to shady stuff too Tim was able to shift blame come tell onto spectre/frisini (which I never could understand). Tim raced the team CRC boat IN SBI for a while, though I understand that was only a paid driver thing (he had no ownership in the team) Then more and more people would pop up in the boards that Tim had sold their boat and not paid it off or not even telling the owner it was sold etc. Kinda national liquidators stuff.

I guess finally all of it came to a head this week. OCM finally suit it's doors and Tim is supposedly skipping town whith multitude of civil lawsuits and possibly criminal stuff down the road.

A buddy of mine had a 33 eliminator there and a 38 conquest deck boat. I'd been telling him to get them out of there for months but Tim would blow sunshine up his azz whenever he called him out on anything. Turns out the conquest was sold (even though my buddy holds the title) and the eliminator, while still at the shop, was also sold and someone is supposedly coming to get it that laid Tim. So my buddies out like 230k and in line for a major legal fight.

That pretty much sums it up.

Tim was doing the oldest trick in the scum bag salesman's book. Rob Peter to pay Paul, keep going and going to support a lifestyle you can't afford at he expense of others. Douche baggery at it's finest.

This is the wild wild west, you'd think he would have turned up neck deep in a sand dune by now.