Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Key West Worlds Race Day No. 2 Wrap-Up: CMS, Hooters and Gremlins Prevail Again >

Key West Worlds Race Day No. 2 Wrap-Up: CMS, Hooters and Gremlins Prevail Again

Notices

Key West Worlds Race Day No. 2 Wrap-Up: CMS, Hooters and Gremlins Prevail Again

Old 11-13-2015, 04:37 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,691 Likes on 1,208 Posts
Default Key West Worlds Race Day No. 2 Wrap-Up: CMS, Hooters and Gremlins Prevail Again

A rowdy day of racing is in Key West is in the books, http://speedonthewater.com/in-the-ne...-prevail-again.
Old 11-13-2015, 06:51 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

It Amazes me that the Million Dollar Boats in the Superboat Extreme/Unlimited Class cant finish a 43 mile race.....WTF.....I guess next the Races will be 16 Miles so they can make it.... Even more disturbing is that they sanction "Offshore Races" that are only 43 Miles.... SMDH ;p
Old 11-13-2015, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 150 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by fastdonzi
It Amazes me that the Million Dollar Boats in the Superboat Extreme/Unlimited Class cant finish a 43 mile race.....WTF.....I guess next the Races will be 16 Miles so they can make it.... Even more disturbing is that they sanction "Offshore Races" that are only 43 Miles.... SMDH ;p
And they are only 10-12 mph faster on average than the Super Boats. It is pretty pathetic.

All in favor of those teams going to super boat and making that class have 15-16 boats in it say I!!
Old 11-13-2015, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

I !!
Old 11-13-2015, 10:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bdjvkldsfbvkjfsbkjvbfsjlkbnv jklsfbn jlknbfsjkl bkjlfb jlkfnblvjnfejklvnljfvlfwnbnvljwfbljvbnfljwbnjlv fw jl kl;dn l;dwnlvc ldwf m klj;dfwn clm/wdf

Last edited by Superheat; 11-14-2015 at 02:11 PM.
Old 11-13-2015, 10:42 PM
Registered

L
Originally Posted by Superheat
As many of you know, I'm not a fan of the open forum! (mainly because of the backseat drivers that have all of the opinions, but have no skin in the game)
That being said! I would like to congratulate all of the teams that made KW this year, specially CMS! What an organization! Their plan and execution is absolutely amazing! I wish everyone a safe and competitive Sunday!!
Your exactly right- opinions! No one tried to say that what you all do isn't cool and bad ass!! We aren't back seat drivers, but simply observers trying to give feed back (constructive criticism) But maybe that's why the sport is stuck in neutral!! It's controlled by big ego racers that don't care about the sport but just their own egos!! Excuse the opinion of the fans!! Hell what do they know!! Lmao!!
Old 11-14-2015, 09:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

jdbvjkdbkjbvkdsfbkjb kjadsb k jkdbjkbkjl knADN, KJDBK JAD,.

Last edited by Superheat; 11-14-2015 at 02:11 PM.
Old 11-14-2015, 10:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Superheat
Your right, referring to the class as "pretty pathetic" is defiantly constructive criticism! Just another professional keyboardist, enjoy your forum.......

P.S. Rather than applaud these teams for their efforts, lets critique them! and you wonder why more teams/owners aren't lining up? and as far as "EGO'S" really, all the teams and their perspective owners are not only the nicest group of guys who would give the shirt off of their backs, their the most down to earth people I've ever met! But who am I to say!

Maybe next time, you the "FAN" should think about what your writing before you write it!

Just saying, you know......MY OPINION!

Your exactly right- opinions! No one tried to say that what you all do isn't cool and bad ass!! We aren't back seat drivers, but simply observers trying to give feed back (constructive criticism) But maybe that's why the sport is stuck in neutral!! It's controlled by big ego racers that don't care about the sport but just their own egos!! Excuse the opinion of the fans!! Hell what do they know!! Lmao!!
[/QUOTE

Your missing the point CLEARLY- what is pathetic is that only two boats finished!!

Gee I'm sorry did I hurt your feelings? A tad defensive are we?

That's great every one is nice. That's cool good to here their is nice people!

We wonder why you guys don't what?? Cause they get criticizezed?? Lol what a bunch of women!! And you guys call your selfs COMPETITORS?! Go get a damn PR boat!!

YOU WONDER WHY EVERY BOAT IS SPONSORED BY THE OWNERS COMPANY?!?!

All I'm saying is you guys should keep racing, thank you for putting on the show btw. Just go compete in super boat, your boats will last and it will be more COMPETITIVE!!

Gee SBI already gets it! Question for you-

Your class is the biggest, fastest, but yet why are u the opening act for the main event??? Hmmmm
Maybe you can give me a great reason, try to include why less than half the field finishes, and why everywhere else except KW there are only a few boats in a race?!

PS- I didn't know I was suppose to applaud someone for pissing $$ away, thought I was suppose to applaud them for competing. I'm sorry we do live in pussified America today, guess that's what you want. In that case- there there, good job.

Oh and FYI- I did think what I was gonna write. Sorry that you feel attacked, that wasn't the original point. But now we are in this pissing match cause us the FAN are idiots!! SMFH!! Truth hurts don't it?

Last edited by precisiondetails; 11-14-2015 at 10:57 AM.
Old 11-14-2015, 10:55 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I also , go to superboat * supercat to me )
Old 11-14-2015, 11:41 AM
Registered

I want to remind everyone that in Marathon this year. Not ONE boat in the class finished the race. This is not a bash on the fine people that do this and support the sport. This is a plea for you all just to go to Super boat class. Thanks for what you guys do, but just trying to suggest some points.

You are all great for the sport, just seeing how we can get better, that's all. I'm not attacking anyone just the class it self. When you don't have one single boat finish a race- we can all agree that's not good.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.