My boat exhaust cost more than my car >

My boat exhaust cost more than my car

Notices

My boat exhaust cost more than my car

Old 11-20-2015, 07:09 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Bad Ass TA WS6
I got 5 BMWs and a couple other trucks/cars. No boat, I'd say my priorities are f#cked LOL
no boat = money left for 5 BMWs!
Old 11-20-2015, 07:12 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,123 Likes on 473 Posts

Cars are expensive here so I drive something pretty simple that way I can still afford a girlfriend and a boat.
I try to turn them all over between 2-3 years for something newer because they run out of warranty, get boring and become expensive to maintain.

RR
Old 11-20-2015, 07:21 AM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Cole2534
02 325i 146k

Had an oil leak, got that fixed for $4. Putting all new suspension bushings in for $100. After that tires and a power steering pump. Ill have a damn clean car for $4000.
I put some maintenance items on mine. All new hoses and stuff of that sort just because of age. Have oil filter housing barely seeping. Gonna cost like $8 to fix. Lol. I'll be happy to be in a 60k mile car that's been duly done through for 6500ish. Lol.
Old 11-20-2015, 08:24 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,040 Likes on 1,353 Posts

Hey Cole.......do you have a CnC machine ??
Old 11-20-2015, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Blasphemy! You keep talking like that and you will get banned for life! Fords are the best, they never break down, Blue Oval Forever! Red, White and Blue Oval........
I do love my truck I really do and plan on keeping it for a while.

However 2 years in now...

Getting an oil pump this week.......but had already had.

Front and rear diffs resealed
Fuel pump
Water pump
Radiator
T-stat
ECU
Window regular
Window switch
Vehicle Speed Sensor
pads and rotors all around
4 tires
Battery's

And injectors.

So ya lol....she is not cheap to keep running and I do all the required upkeep too, just my luck is all.
Old 11-20-2015, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My 525i got 165 k and purs like a kitten. Dam sweet running car. Feels like you're sitting on the ground compared to the 6 inch 35 duelly. Almost painful getting in and out. I almost feel like using the seat as a lift chair. Dam I'm feeling old ��
Old 11-20-2015, 10:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If it is 1$ for your car it is 5$ for your boat and 10$ for your airplane.
Old 11-20-2015, 06:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ROB FREEMAN
My 525i got 165 k and purs like a kitten. Dam sweet running car. Feels like you're sitting on the ground compared to the 6 inch 35 duelly. Almost painful getting in and out. I almost feel like using the seat as a lift chair. Dam I'm feeling old ��
No doubt , I got my wife a bm trouble u. We are on our 5th since she has gotten the flavor. I will tell you this..... Great car, great service, I don't fit, I'm not fat. I'm just 6.1' and hate being in that car unless I'm going to beat it up. Long story short my wife wanted a nice care so we went to Mercedes dealer. Me being a self employed plumbing and heating contractor went in after work. All beat up, dirty in my work clothes . I had just done a kitchen two months earlier for the daughter of the owner of the dealership. But I just wanted to go in there do the deed and make wifey happy. Standing there for 20 min. No one would talk to use lol. So I said to my wife lets go. Two day later I was clean showered wife looking expensive and wearing my Sunday best we went back. Flocks of two bit douche bags come up to us asking if we need help. I said to them yeah we did two days ago but we decided to go with bmw across the street a sshole. True story
Old 11-20-2015, 06:22 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

Drew I always wanted to do something like that but one step further. I am a concrete finisher and am not the cleanest after work. It would be fun to walk in like that with a fat stack of cash in your pocket and when no one asks like they did to u wake up to some one and tell them u want to see the owner and he walks up pull out the cash and point to a car on the show room floor and say I was going to buy that one but nobody wanted to help me so I guess I'll go some where else. Thanks for your time lol
Old 11-20-2015, 06:25 PM
Registered

That's how you do it. Pice of chit dealer. I'm same way. I'm usually dirty. But my money is clean.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.