Notices

Thank You GRH!

Old 09-19-2002, 07:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Thank You GRH!

GRH,

A special THANK YOU to you, your brother Jim, Bill Bunting (Perormance Custom Trailer) and everyone else that went out yesterday. We stole a day and had a BLAST bombing up and down Lake George, NY. The weather was absolutely PERFECT! 70 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. We had one Superboat, one Thoroughbred (Now VELOCITY)and 2 American Offshore 260's. With the leaves beginning to change, the air still warm and no one else on the lake, it seemed like NIRVANA! Just before our late lunch stop, we were cruising about 60 and were challenged by Chris Freihofer in his ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR brand new Van Dam. WOW IS THAT THING FAST AND GORGEOUS! 85MPH and he was right there in his mahogany rocket. After lunch another burn up the lake and when we atthe ramp I hopped off the boat to get the truck and trailer and I was stung by something VERY VERY PAINFUL! I am allergic but never had any rash ot throat swelling but my right hand is (especially my pinkie) is twice its normal size! I iced ALL NIGHT and took advil and benadryl. The ice was the ONLY thing that could lessen the pain. Oh well, what a GREAT DAY with GREAT PEOPLE on a GREAT lake! Thanks Gary once again for your generosity!

Shane
Old 09-19-2002, 08:04 AM
GRH

Thanks SHANE.... You're absolutely right... .we STOLE that day! Glad the Bee bite didn't get to out of hand.... What a gorgeous lake.... There must be a God..... cause man could never create a scene like Lake George! May be my last blast for the season.... so I'll remember it all winter long.... Man that Wooden Ship was fast though wasn't it! Just not quite fast enough to get by the SUPERBOAT

Old 09-19-2002, 08:11 AM
Registered

Well, like you said about 400 times yesterday, you have the FASTEST boat out there! Your boat rubs INCREDIBLY well! I can only imagine how much better it would run with someone that knew how to drive behind the wheel! Oh, BTW, remember those pictures you asked me about, of my wife...? Yeah, I'll take 2!
Old 09-19-2002, 01:10 PM
GRH

Sorry SHANE.... I sold the last photos of your wife last night .... got a good price for them though BTW... did you say there was a web site that showed that DAM wooden boat that attacked us yesterday?

Old 09-19-2002, 01:21 PM
Registered

http://www.vandamwoodcraft.com
Old 09-19-2002, 01:31 PM
GRH

Got it.... thanks...

Old 09-19-2002, 01:37 PM
GRH

Was that "Big Mouth Charle" we saw on the lake?

Old 09-19-2002, 02:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default prety amazing boat

http://www.vandamwoodcraft.com/frame...azindexmm.html
Old 09-19-2002, 02:20 PM
Registered

Originally posted by GRH
Was that "Big Mouth Charle" we saw on the lake?
Who's Big Mouth Charlie?
Old 09-20-2002, 08:17 AM
GRH

Originally posted by Shane

Who's Big Mouth Charlie?
SHANE - That is the name on one of the boats on the VanDam website.... I thought it might be "Charle Freihofer".... PS .... after seeing that boat... I buy Entemans cookies... no more royalties from me

Quick Reply: Thank You GRH!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.