Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Weird:  Opportunity at Havasu this weekend - who's game? >

Weird: Opportunity at Havasu this weekend - who's game?

Notices

Weird: Opportunity at Havasu this weekend - who's game?

Old 09-19-2002, 10:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Joe,
After reading your post, and the invite, I called Kim up and told her to pack a Bikini (don’t worry, for her, not for me) tell the mailman to hold our mail, and Go get the Chocolate Chips, we are going to go boat riding with Joe.
I called the Airlines, and saw that Las Vegas was the closest Airport to the lake, found a rental car, and tried to buy some of those funny beads you guys are always wearing in the pictures. I found there were no beads in NJ, so Kim suggested I buy some of the small white ones, I think they are called Mikimoto, and they have something to do with Oysters, Kim said she would take care of the small white beads. Well the flights going out were good, Leave 9:00 Fri night, get in 11:30 PM, The problem was the return flights, it seems they all arrive 6:00 or 7:00am on Monday in Newark. I have an 8:00 meeting Mon. morning, and flying all night and having a meeting on no sleep just won’t make it. BTW I told Kim about the severe nausea your daughter would experience reading about you and your wife's weekend of carnal pleasure, and she agreed, she gets the same urge to HURL when her mother even mentions the “S” word in any sentence that involves her Mother and Father. Thanks for the invite though. I figured I would bring some wrenches and blocks of wood, and raise those drives on that boat a few inches.
Philip & Kim
Old 09-20-2002, 04:26 AM
h2oski2fast

Screw everyone except Uncle Toys! I'll be there!!! Thanks for offerin up your pad, but I have one myself at Havasu Springs. But if you see a guy on a waterski, don't get scared....... you might just get a fun race!!! I don't have a cat, but mine runs great for what shes designed to do........How Fast Have You Pulled, or Been On A Water Ski????????

Old 09-20-2002, 08:13 AM
Uncle Toys

Tank & Doug – Have a good weekend, see you two Friday the 4th for the lunch run.

Philip – Kathy and I were getting all excited reading your post – then we got to the “thanks for the invite though” part. Dang, close but no beads Oh well, you just need to start booking the flights for two weeks from now, October 4, 5, 6. The Fall Heatwave Poker Run at Havasu. Big event, lots of Skaters. And don't worry Kim, we have plenty of beads

h2oski2fast - Sorry dude, I'm old. No more water skiing. Only do the wakeboard thing now and then (much slower). Pulled my son at 40mph one time though. Fool youngin