Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Make your post of the year nominations !! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/333191-make-your-post-year-nominations.html)

Cash Bar 12-17-2015 08:46 PM

Make your post of the year nominations !!

We are going to run another Post Of The Year contest. The nominations will run from now until January 5th.. After that we will start a new thread with the best ones in a poll that can be voted on. The WINNING NOMINATOR AND ORIGINAL POSTER will receive a one year VIP membership or an upgrade/extension on their current level.

The posts can be something you found funny, valuable, heart-warming or just special.

You can copy and paste the post but please add the thread name or link, along with the post number, so that it can be read in context if necessary. Please reference the post maker as well.

I will try to post an example in a new post below.

Thank you for another year of entertainment, information and boating brotherhood from all of us that try to keep this place in line. :noevil:

Cash Bar 12-17-2015 08:50 PM

thread

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...thing-lol.html

Post #1

Originally Posted by glassdave (Post 4337859)
sooooo . . . . . I get a call Friday by our own Phragle Rob asking if i wanna shoot out to the Erie Islands for a couple days. I say noooo wayyyy got to much in the shop and cant get the boss to give me a single second off. Rob takes off for the bay solo . . . . . saturday afternoon Rob rolls into my lot with an empty trailer . . . . hmm . . . thats odd . . . . Rob starts telling me he was heading back this morning but it was tooooo rough . . . . Rob goes back to the Island and docks her. . . . . faced with a dilemma . . . . . Rob calls his mom to come out and get him . . . . . ROB . . . . CALLED HIS MOMMY . . . . TO COME AN GET HIM . . . .. CUZ IT WAS TOOOOOO ROUGH . . . . . AN LEFT HIS BOAT THERE . . . . :traurig001: . . . . . . :picard1: . . . . .:D :D

went out this morning with a trailer and retrieved it :D :D . . . . .

Rob . . . . Rob . . . .. Rob . . . . . :picard1: . . . . . Don is rolling over in his grave . . . . .

phragle 12-17-2015 09:03 PM

:party-smiley-004: ...

Jupiter Sunsation 12-17-2015 09:14 PM

2015 will be remembered for two things.......

Trump tried to get your vote and...........Cashbar got a boat! :D

extras 12-17-2015 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Cash Bar (Post 4386267)
We are going to run another Post Of The Year contest. The nominations will run from now until Christmas Eve. After that we will start a new thread with the best ones in a poll that can be voted on. The WINNING NOMINATOR AND ORIGINAL POSTER will receive a one year VIP membership or an upgrade/extension on their current level.

The posts can be something you found funny, valuable, heart-warming or just special.

You can copy and paste the post but please add the thread name or link, along with the post number, so that it can be read in context if necessary. Please reference the post maker as well.

I will try to post an example in a new post below.

Thank you for another year of entertainment, information and boating brotherhood from all of us that try to keep this place in line. :noevil:

The Enough is Enough thread!! Its heart warming, special, and will change nothing.

phragle 12-17-2015 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector (Post 4237846)
To reach maximum speed buy the largest props they make, then keep adding HP to get your RMPS correct.

So true

mptrimshop 12-17-2015 10:06 PM

Mine got deleated about a day after the thread was started.....

ChrisK 12-17-2015 10:07 PM

I vote the thread where Greg buys an AT. And is FAST AT LAST!!!

endeavor1 12-17-2015 10:38 PM

Can I post any from the "310 CC Head" thread without getting banned?:wizard::popcorn:

Sydwayz 12-17-2015 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by endeavor1 (Post 4386305)
Can I post any from the "310 CC Head" thread without getting banned?:wizard::popcorn:

Probably not. The "Enough is Enough" thread was put up to make extrasure it didn't have to come to that.