Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Pictures of my new 120 MPH lake racer ! >

Pictures of my new 120 MPH lake racer !

Notices

Pictures of my new 120 MPH lake racer !

Old 09-11-2002, 08:05 PM
Bo Knows

Default Pictures of my new 120 MPH lake racer !

Oops, I forgot to mention it was a snowmobile.
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of my new 120 MPH lake racer !-snowmobile1.jpg  

Old 09-11-2002, 08:06 PM
Bo Knows

Default another photo

another photo
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of my new 120 MPH lake racer !-snowmobile2.jpg  

Old 09-11-2002, 08:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I heard they do 130mph. what did you get a slow one! I guess you'll need to put the twin turbo's on and boost it to 300hp
Old 09-11-2002, 08:39 PM
GRH

Real nice.... Real, Real nice... I'm looking forward to hearing a couple of those Bad Boys comin down the lake together.... that should be quite a sound.... Good luck with it!

Old 09-11-2002, 08:48 PM
hoodlum

Brings back memories. Unfortunately had to give up the sport after running my XCR 800 into the woods at 80+ in 2000. 100% my fault, I still limp from that stupid mistake.

Have a blast! I miss it.

Old 09-11-2002, 09:12 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sweet I have some friends that were there when they were doing testing and they said it was awesome and it was cracking the 140mhp marke. Lets all pray for one more good month of boating and then let it snow and the more the better.
Old 09-11-2002, 09:30 PM
DallasHeat

This is the ONE thing I really miss from home. Don't miss the weather those things run in thought or the after tax Canadian dollars you have to pay for them with.

DallasHeat

Old 09-11-2002, 10:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is sweet Bo!

Now get busy studding that thing!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of my new 120 MPH lake racer !-2002-zr800-efi.jpg  
Old 09-11-2002, 10:59 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Come on guys, it's still summer and you guys are already talking about snow mobiles. Think sun for a few more weeks, OK?
Old 09-11-2002, 11:22 PM
Registered

Lightbulb Be Careful!

Snowmobiling is a blast and I would recommend everyone try it at least once. Last year between x-mas and New Years a group of 8 or better traveled to Allegan, MI. fro Cinti.,OH (All experienced riders)One night, our group got split up at a local ski lodge which left four of us behind. A friend called me and asked if we had left yet, I replied "no" he said good luck that the trails were **** so we decided to ride the road.(10 min road, two hour trail)Somewhere along the way we'd lost one rider,I turned around only to find he had missed the 90 rh corner we had passed about a mile ago.After diggin him out we then proceeded towards our hotel, only about 2 miles.I was leading when we crested a small grade at appx. 100mph where I met two sleds parked blocking the trail. After jamming the whoas I struck my best friend and broke his forearm and left leg. Yes, the parked sleds where the other part of our group after we'd agreed that they would see us at the hotel. We have been ther several times so the terrain was familiar, It was juust a bad call on my part. Just because you have a bunch of exp., **** can happen in an instant. sorry about the book, been on my mind ever since. Wanna know how my best friend and I spent New Years? Together in a hospital in Kallamazioo, MI. I had two broken ribs and a bruised liner. I guess it could have been a lot worse! Please.............BE CAREFUL! E

Quick Reply: Pictures of my new 120 MPH lake racer !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.