Notices

Being Boatless

Old 03-29-2016, 05:03 PM
Registered

Received 66 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by 1989mach1
I had a nightmare last night that I was boatless.... god I hope I never have that again I was terrified when I woke up
Its all good, you could have had a nightmare that you were tractorless lol
Old 03-29-2016, 05:32 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

Is that a guessing game of witch one is not married to her cousin.. lol just joking

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
I was thinking more like this.......this country bar is less than 2 miles from my front door and a LOT of fun

Old 03-29-2016, 06:06 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by 1989mach1
Is that a guessing game of witch one is not married to her cousin.. lol just joking
Tampa/ Clearwater isn't exactly back woods sticks
Old 03-29-2016, 10:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by iliveonanisland
Its all good, you could have had a nightmare that you were tractorless lol
You certainly have a sense of humor there. It's all good there. I do think boats are definetly cool looking. I'm not sure if I any plans of owning another boat again. I'm sure there are members on this forum that collect and restore tractors.

Last edited by Captain Nick; 03-30-2016 at 05:08 AM.
Old 03-29-2016, 10:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wasted Income
You've been watching too much CMT. They don't really flock to a Deere tractor like the music videos would have you believe.

Good luck with your non-boating endeavors. See you back here soon
Funny that you mentioned that. I don't really watch CMT. I watch VH1 Classic instead.
Old 03-29-2016, 10:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatnt
good luck with what ever you do,but I guess I am a little confused?
you started numerous threads,about boat lifts,pier lay outs,pole barns,trucks to pull your future boats like a Sonic,35 Fountain, smaller Baja, waves size at LOTO?,destination boating,questions about all these smaller lakes,on and on and now you sell your boat? wow lol
It is what it is. Sorry to get you all confused there. Who knows if I'll get another boat in the future.

Last edited by Captain Nick; 03-30-2016 at 05:03 AM.
Old 03-29-2016, 10:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by iliveonanisland
Great plan brah... i bet you can pick up a heap of country cornfed skanks in a restored farm tractor... try to find one with a lot of hand cow milking exp... that should do ya.. besides you can always put your mouth in the bathtub water and make motorboat sounds... rm
Iliveonanisland, your such a freaking smart ###! I'm not even trying to pick up ladies at all in a restored tractor. Yes I would like to have a girlfriend again. I'm also a gentleman as well. In that I treat women with respect. It would be nice to have it look brand new! Ha Ha about there being cow milk on it! I would be looking for one that has rust on it and faded out paint. Take the tractor all apart remove the rust, prime, and paint it.

As far as boats goes I have my dad's boat and numerous friends that own boats.

Leave me alone. I never made fun of you in the first place there Iliveonanisland! How would you like it if someone from OSO started making snide remarks to you?

Last edited by Captain Nick; 03-30-2016 at 05:07 AM.
Old 03-30-2016, 07:03 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by Captain Nick
It is what it is. Sorry to get you all confused there. Who knows if I'll get another boat in the future.
You have to admit coming to a boat forum where next to family/friends boats are the next passion for most here, you're going to get some mixed responses. I'd venture a guess that boating dominates just about every bit of discretionary time and all of it if you're a professional with the members here. So coming here stating that you're a tractor man will be met with some imaginative responses.
Old 03-30-2016, 08:55 AM
Registered

Received 66 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Captain Nick
Iliveonanisland, your such a freaking smart ###! I'm not even trying to pick up ladies at all in a restored tractor. Yes I would like to have a girlfriend again. I'm also a gentleman as well. In that I treat women with respect. It would be nice to have it look brand new! Ha Ha about there being cow milk on it! I would be looking for one that has rust on it and faded out paint. Take the tractor all apart remove the rust, prime, and paint it.

As far as boats goes I have my dad's boat and numerous friends that own boats.

Leave me alone. I never made fun of you in the first place there Iliveonanisland! How would you like it if someone from OSO started making snide remarks to you?
Wow... just wow... ok let me break it down for ya boatless captain nick... im going to write my reply very slowly so, i don't lose ya nick.

first off i would never defile a classic ole tractor with plain old cows milk/leche. I was inferring a country cornfed gal with lots of exp milking cows by hand, just might be a handy companion to have around.

Second off i always treat the skanks with mucho respecto... hershey kisses for the chunky ones, and i always serve the MD 20/20 chilled. Im even talking ribbed condoms for her pleasure, wink wink.

So please dont unfairly judge me by this one post brah, im not like that!

Thirdly when i hear someone say restore i have visions of them taking it down to a handfull of milk crates full of parts... engine, trans, diff, etc... not a scuff and shoot paint job over at the local body shop!

now in an effort to get to know you a little better can you give me the apprx length of the school bus that picked you up for school in the am. You can give it to me in feet, inches, meters, whatever, as i have an abacus made of used benwa balls, and can do the math...

that being said, i wish you much luck with your tractor restoration, and in your search for a suitable soulmate/skank... RM

Last edited by iliveonanisland; 03-30-2016 at 08:57 AM.
Old 03-30-2016, 09:05 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

liveonanisland, just wondering what kind of boat you have???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.