Notices

Freeze Frame Video Club

Old 10-03-2002, 11:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

JB--

Call Jeff for a tracking number. I paid the extra for overnight Airborne, which you can check tracking online. Just call and he'll help you out.
Old 10-03-2002, 09:14 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Zyzzy: I am really looking forward to the new Apache video

Jon
Old 10-04-2002, 07:12 AM
Registered

jb,
I've been getting mine shipped ground, and get them 2nd day. Your probably closer to the UPS hub than me?

I can't say enough good things about Jeff, he has been calling me to make sure I've been gettting my DVD's, and to make sure they played okay, also to see how I liked them. He assured me there will be a lot of FII racing to come.

Your absolutely right jb, just think how nice it's going to be this winter getting a new DVD every month.

Last edited by Team V; 10-04-2002 at 07:14 AM.
Old 10-04-2002, 09:20 AM
Registered

Guys,

Just spoke with Jeff this morning and the second Apache DVD is done! It's called Apache #2 Battle of the Seas, and I've got copy number one shipping today. Better get those orders in before he runs low!

Also, after viewing the complete clubs series so far, I asked about the factory classes. Super Cats are cool, but like unlimited hydros, it starts getting to be the same old - same old. I prefer to see the classes that has boats that regular Joe's can have a chance at. Besides, imho, there's alot more action in the 'lesser' classes.

Anyway, he said some others mentioned this too and the next couple of months will have a greater emphasis on the factory thru super v classes. I can't wait!!!
Old 10-04-2002, 09:31 AM
jb
Registered

I would also love to see more factory! and maybe a best of dvd
Old 10-04-2002, 07:25 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I am sure that if people are asking for it that Jeff is going to work on making us all happy. He is really trying hard to make it all work out

Jon
Old 10-04-2002, 08:23 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Just joined, great deal! plus to free for signing up
Old 10-04-2002, 11:38 PM
Registered

I talked to Jeff today. I am joining the club! This sounds like a great deal. Jeff said the first DVD's were featuring the big boys. He is going to feature the F2 boats next. I am also ordering the Wonderful World of Offshore # 6 for the OSO/COPS bash at Hammond. I figure lots of people can enjoy the tape that way. The Apache video sounds real good also. All the Apache shots are supposed to be from Big Water races! That will make for some good viewing. I can't wait to get all the DVD's.
Dan
Old 10-05-2002, 08:17 AM
jb
Registered

received mine yesterday!
The DVD's did play in my cheapo Hitachi player.
Lots of big cat action(really only needed one dvd big cat action)
But the quality was very nice and the footage is fantastic. I still think its a greeat value!!
well this is nice surfin OSO and the dvd playin right next to me!!!

Whats that hunny... help you what...I am busy workin on the business computer...call me on the business line we can chat for a minute!
Old 10-08-2002, 11:42 AM
Registered

Jeff is unbelievable! The new Apache DVD is everything he said it would be. I watched it twice in a row. Thank God for the pause feature. The dang phone kept ringing and interupting me. You know its hard to answer the phone and fondle the remote all at the same time. Especially when I have my official Thurston Howell the third captains cap on with my racing goggles. Dang Jeff has made life tough on a guy!!!

Quick Reply: Freeze Frame Video Club

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.