Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Freeze Frame Video Club (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/33624-freeze-frame-video-club.html)

FREEZE FRAME VIDEO 08-19-2004 09:03 AM

Re: Freeze Frame Video Club

All Freeze Frame Club Members Will Receve A Copy Of 2004 Collector's Edition Offshore Racing From Poker Runs America Freeze Frame Would Like To Thank All club members And oso And The Sponsors Of the dvd of the Month : Throttle up propellers / swipewipes.com/ talkoffshore.com www.freezeframevideo.net

FREEZE FRAME VIDEO 08-25-2004 07:06 AM

The DVD for The Month Is Key West Race 2 Of event 2002 apba Worlds www.freezeframevideo.net

Ron P 08-25-2004 08:53 AM

Hey Jeff, are you going to the NY SBI race? If not, what it your next event?

FREEZE FRAME VIDEO 08-28-2004 07:56 AM

I am Going To New York For The Race See You There Jeff

FREEZE FRAME VIDEO 08-29-2004 07:06 AM

Club Dvds Went Out On Friday All Freeze Frame Club Members Will Receve A Copy Of 2004 Collector's Edition Offshore Racing From Poker Runs America Freeze Frame Would Like To Thank All club members And oso And The Sponsors Of the dvd of the Month : Throttle up propellers / swipewipes.com/ talkoffshore.com www.freezeframevideo.net

FREEZE FRAME VIDEO 09-16-2004 08:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Working on dvd for the Month it Will Be South padre Tx www.freezeframevideo.net

DannyD 09-16-2004 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Zyzzyx2123
Sarasota will be a great race to watch! Looking forward to adding it to my collection. I think I am going to need a new DVD rack.

If you guys haven't joined yet you should! This is a freakin awsome deal

www.freezeframe.us

I can't agree more. I encourage whoever ins't a member to join up too. It's worth every penny. Getting a new DVD every month is like getting birthday present every month for yourself :) I got the Sarasota DVD and it rocks. Can't wait to get the Crash DVD.
Keep up the good work Jeff!

DARREN US1 09-17-2004 03:29 PM

Jeff, Thanks for making 1994 South Padre TX The dvd for The month of oct. I can't wait to see this awesome race!! Thanks again!

DARREN US1

FREEZE FRAME VIDEO 09-20-2004 07:32 AM

darren the club dvds will go out soon freeze frame

FREEZE FRAME VIDEO 09-24-2004 07:46 AM

Club Dvds Will Go Out on Oct 28 or 28 Dvd is South Padre Tx Freeze Frame Would Like To Thank All club members And oso And The Sponsors Of the dvd of the Month : Throttle up propellers / swipewipes.com/ talkoffshore.com www.freezeframevideo.net