Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Freeze Frame Video Club (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/33624-freeze-frame-video-club.html)

FREEZE FRAME VIDEO 10-27-2005 07:25 PM

Re: Freeze Frame Video Club

Dvds Went Out Today Key West Race #5 2003 Super Cat
Special Thanks To Sponsors Of The Dvd Of The Month :
Diamond Marine In Ft Lauderdale- Offshore Concepts-Sarasota
Calabella Performance- St Cloud , Throttle Up.com St Pete & Offshoreony.com www.freezeframevideo.net

JCPERF 10-27-2005 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by FREEZE FRAME VIDEO
Dvds Went Out Today Key West Race #5 2003 Super Cat
Special Thanks To Sponsors Of The Dvd Of The Month :
Calabella Performance- St Cloud , Throttle Up.com St Pete & Offshoreony.com www.freezeframevideo.net

Thanks Jeff.See you in KW :drink:

FREEZE FRAME VIDEO 11-27-2005 08:05 PM

Working on DVD for The Month It Will Be a Key West Race!! Special Thanks To Sponsors Of The Dvd Of The Month :

Audiofn 11-27-2005 08:14 PM

For those of you that are not part of this, it could make a great X-mas present!!!! :drink: :drink:

Audiofn 11-27-2005 08:14 PM

That is FROM your wife not TO your wife :eek: :eek: :D :D

FREEZE FRAME VIDEO 11-28-2005 07:10 PM

Audiofin The Freeze Frame Video Club Is A good Christmas Gift!! The Dvd for This Month Is Going Out Tommorow It Is Key West race # 3 Of event 2003 Super Cat Classes www.freezeframevideo.net

FREEZE FRAME VIDEO 11-29-2005 04:26 PM

Club Dvds Did Go Out Today It . The Dvd Is Key West race # 3 Of event 2003 Super Cat Classes Happy Hoildays !!!!!1 www.freezeframevideo.net

JCPERF 12-14-2005 06:29 PM

Jeff thanks for the Activator disc.It rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHARKEY-IMAGES 12-14-2005 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by FREEZE FRAME VIDEO
Club Dvds Did Go Out Today It . The Dvd Is Key West race # 3 Of event 2003 Super Cat Classes Happy Hoildays !!!!!1 www.freezeframevideo.net

Thanks Jeff!

I love it when my 4 year daughter comes walking in to my office saying,"Daddy, I want to watch Boat Racing!" :drink:

Funny thing though, she makes me fast forward past the Dry Pit scenes. She wants to see the boats go fast! :D :D :D

FREEZE FRAME VIDEO 12-14-2005 07:35 PM

Happy Holidays Sharky Thank For Being Part Of The Freeze Frame Club Jeff Gerardi Sharkey Its Cold Here Its in the 50's Here Tonite. The Weather In Cape Coral , Fl www.freezeframevideo.us/weather/