Notices

Global warming?????????

Old 01-07-2018, 05:19 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Time to shut this down or move it to the bickering forum.
Old 01-08-2018, 02:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Global warming comes from the same army that is behind the evolution religion
Read about the georgia guidestones the elite have made and how 12 of every 13 people now living are planned to be eliminated, what is their excuse...sorry to many people we have global warming we have to kill a few billion
Old 01-08-2018, 03:10 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,115 Likes on 1,402 Posts

Originally Posted by hustlerguy
I do not promote pollution of air or water, I do not trust any person being paid to do something to give you a straight answer, but i also do not promote changing something mother nature is already taking care of on its own.
I agree.
Old 01-08-2018, 07:42 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

I do not promote pollution of air or water, I do not trust any person being paid to do something to give you a straight answer, but i also do not promote changing something mother nature is already taking care of on its own.

I suppose you seek free medical, free legal, free business, free mechanical, etc.....advice.
that way, you know you're getting the best, impartial, advice.

Last edited by vintage chromoly; 01-08-2018 at 07:45 PM.
Old 01-08-2018, 07:51 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Not an apples to apples comparison.
The so called Global Warming "experts" are paid by the government and the government has an agenda.
So IF they don't follow the government's lead do you think they will get their grant renewed???
When ONE volcano can put out more global warming gasses in a year than man has EVER created AND there was almost no adverse global effects that mother nature didn't fix pretty quickly. I kind of doubt that man has that much effect on this planet.
I think that the USA has done a LOT to clean up our act but CHINA is doing more than the USA probably ever did.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:07 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by vintage chromoly

I suppose you seek free medical, free legal, free business, free mechanical, etc.....advice.
that way, you know you're getting the best, impartial, advice.

Completely different:
I wouldnt take advise on what drugs to take from a doctor who is getting highly paid bonuses by a pharmaceutical company to prescribe there drugs.
I wouldnt take legal advise from a lawyer being highly paid by the government for them to convince you that what the government wants you to do is what you should always do.

Listening to specific Scientist who rely on the government to give them grants and high pay to live doesnt make alot of sense either. The reason the term the vast majority of scientist gets used by liberals is the only scientist that get these grants and pay from the government is scientist who will make there reports agree with what they like. The other thousands of scientist are considered quacks because they disagree with what the bought and paid scientist say.

I take plenty of advise just not from people paid to convince me one way or another.
Old 01-09-2018, 09:59 AM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 448 Posts

Snow in the Sahara this morning
Old 01-09-2018, 04:56 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,115 Likes on 1,402 Posts

Originally Posted by speicher lane
Snow in the Sahara this morning
Just saw that ! ABout 1 foot in spots. Wow !

Maybe LL Bean, which is up my way, will make some turbin's for them !