Florida Powerboat Club In Key West, Readying For Cuba Run

Notices

Florida Powerboat Club In Key West, Readying For Cuba Run

Old 05-22-2016, 07:51 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sy goldberg
FYI to my critics ! I do want to sell insurance because that's what I do and do it very well as evidenced by the millions of dollars in insurance I have in place from ski boats to megayachts with crew.I look out for my clients and when I found out that FPC which we sponsor was going to CUBA I checked on policy navigation limits and found that everything I could find EXCLUDED CUBAN NAVIGATION..I contacted our underwriter and he provided an endorsement at a reasonable cost that solved the problem for our clients.Boats that went to Cuba without coverage would have had any and all claims denied to a maritime law called 'BREACH OF WARRANTY' i did not notice any other agents doing anything about this scenario.
Sy I don't think you need to defend yourself here. Well. at least professionally speaking that is.

Last edited by Wobble; 05-22-2016 at 07:55 PM.
Old 05-22-2016, 07:54 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by sy goldberg
FYI to my critics ! I do want to sell insurance because that's what I do and do it very well as evidenced by the millions of dollars in insurance I have in place from ski boats to megayachts with crew.I look out for my clients and when I found out that FPC which we sponsor was going to CUBA I checked on policy navigation limits and found that everything I could find EXCLUDED CUBAN NAVIGATION..I contacted our underwriter and he provided an endorsement at a reasonable cost that solved the problem for our clients.Boats that went to Cuba without coverage would have had any and all claims denied to a maritime law called 'BREACH OF WARRANTY' i did not notice any other agents doing anything about this scenario.
Sy....you are great. I among other have bought insurance through you. You are great to deal with and a worth of knowledge .

Cuba is a whole new thing. From the run to policy's in place. It's all rough but it's high on a lot of folks wish list. You do amazing at what you do but there are some trips at some times, that the rules in place just don't out weigh the experience
Old 05-22-2016, 09:20 PM
Registered

Received 44 Likes on 19 Posts

There's that apache I was talking about... looks to be well taken care of
Old 05-22-2016, 09:55 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Did the government impound it?
Old 05-23-2016, 05:36 AM
Registered

Received 44 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Orthobam