Notices

Trim pump differences

Old 06-08-2016, 02:03 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Cord
The one on the river is the house that we had sold. We liked being on the water, but the house couldn't be expanded and it had become too small for us. Here's the new house: https://goo.gl/maps/s5hDxYmrfJS2
Holy crap, don't know ya but you live like 30 seconds from me.
Old 06-08-2016, 02:14 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 927 Likes on 466 Posts

Your house the one with the pool in the back? NICE! You have the big barn too? sweet setup!!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 06-08-2016, 02:26 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea, we busted our asses to get this placed fixed up. 3ac of land, 35x90 barn 3,000sqft house for $177,000???? Gotta love buying low!
Old 06-08-2016, 02:32 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Rollin1405
Holy crap, don't know ya but you live like 30 seconds from me.
You might not know us, but you gotta know the barn. This one was taken before we got the lawn in. Where are you located?
Attached Thumbnails Trim pump differences-img_6617.jpg  
Old 06-08-2016, 10:28 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Bucky! Things have been getting better. My back went out and I ended up having surgery so I could walk. Knowing the market value was headed down I was set to buy a new house and we had already closed on our old place when I got laid off. Company that I was working for had lied to me and the mortgage company. That means we were without a home because our income was halved. To give me something to do we bought a dilapidated house with our cash equity and I set to remodeling it. Project was turning out really nice, was an asset to the neighborhood and I was doing the job by the book. However, the city had a bias against a home owner remodeling their own house and threw everything they could at us. I powered through all their BS but when I went for my final inspections they red tagged me and refused to move forward. After wasting a bunch of money on attorneys I gave up and sold the house for a $50,000 loss. Lost all my equity too. That debt then went onto the credit cards. Around this time our relationship hit a low and we were always arguing. I got a job, we bought a new place, borrowed a bucket of money from my mom and got it fixed up really nice. We've been working on the card debt from the house sale and only have a couple grand of the original $50k debt left. Next week, I start a new job at a really good firm. Their offer to me was for $25k more than what I'm currently making and 30 days of vacation. WhooHooo! Relationship has been repairing it's self and we now have a plan to get the last of these debts paid off in the next 3 years. In three years things will be looking really good. Might even have some disposable income where I could afford a toy like a boat. Definitely can see the light at the end of the tunnel and this time it's not an approaching train.
Holy cow! You guys have been through the ringer and back. I hate hearing all this. You're a smart man and very resourceful. If anyone can get through this you guys can. I know it.

Tell sweetie feel free to send some cookies our way next time she makes some.

Don't be a stranger anymore.....please.

Buck
Old 06-09-2016, 07:14 AM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Wally
Yeah Tim...been a long time...i still get an occasional spam mail from you through! LOL
Yea, I see it too. I put my e-mail address in my list of contacts so the spam comes to me too. It's not in my sent items so somehow they are spoofing my address. No clue how they can get my list of contacts but not use the account.
Old 06-09-2016, 07:21 AM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Originally Posted by buck183
Tell sweetie feel free to send some cookies our way next time she makes some.

Don't be a stranger anymore.....please.

Buck
Talked to the Mrs and she'll send you a batch but she says you'll owe her a ride to the cove! Just PM me your address.
Old 06-09-2016, 08:24 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

You might not know us, but you gotta know the barn. This one was taken before we got the lawn in. Where are you located?
I'm on Pioneer, in between hillside and scenic. I know where the bar is.
Old 06-09-2016, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Talked to the Mrs and she'll send you a batch but she says you'll owe her a ride to the cove! Just PM me your address.
Pretty sure I already owe her a ride to the cove anyway.

Buck
Old 06-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Rollin1405
I'm on Pioneer, in between hillside and scenic. I know where the bar is.
Ok, I know where you are. In the subdivision or the roofing company?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.