sonic boats- lawsuit/BOAT US consumer consumer protection complaint

Notices

sonic boats- lawsuit/BOAT US consumer consumer protection complaint

Old 08-09-2017, 07:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another Sonic FOR SALE

Originally Posted by JGM36CC
Just looking around the web and it seems almost every Sonic/Frisini/Spectre (when they owned molds) since 2012 is either For Sale or has sold many times..... WHY??????? Looking for the TOP 10 reasons- Please submit response to this post.
Guess owner was not happy here either..... Definitely a trend when buying a SONIC.... Owner buys and then realizes what they bought and moves on.......Past owners happiness will determine the future success of the Sonic brand...... (Not so good right now)

Just saw this on the web

$25,000 Price Reduction- FOR SALE

2015 Sonic 42 Hypersonic Mercury 1100 Turbos
Old 08-09-2017, 07:10 AM
Registered

Received 256 Likes on 148 Posts

Guess owner was not happy here either..... Definitely a trend when buying a SONIC.... Owner buys and then realizes what they bought and moves on.......Past owners happiness will determine the future success of the Sonic brand...... (Not so good right now)

Just saw this on the web

$25,000 Price Reduction- FOR SALE

2015 Sonic 42 Hypersonic Mercury 1100 Turbos

He addressed why his boat is for sale and it was not due to happiness but that he is going to a CC.
Old 08-09-2017, 07:37 AM
Registered

Received 881 Likes on 478 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
He addressed why his boat is for sale and it was not due to happiness but that he is going to a CC.
a Cigarette CC.......

That 42 is getting close to the price of the power alone......I wouldn't be surprised if it gets stripped of that power and replaced with some used 1075s and back up for sale.
Old 09-21-2017, 08:47 AM
Registered

Sonic Powerboats launching NEW website....... It is just another "PIG WITH LIPSTICK"

Past owners happiness will determine the future success of the Sonic brand....Sonic brand will go no where until you make good on the people that were screwed in the past!!!!!.....
Old 11-14-2017, 05:08 PM
Registered

Default Brand loyalty- NOT!!!!!

Another NEWER Sonic For Sale...... go figure.

Used 2015 Sonic Ocean Runner, Pompano Beach, Fl - 33060 - BoatTrader.com
Old 11-14-2017, 05:57 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 73 Likes on 23 Posts

JGM36cc, I don’t know who you are or what your situation with Sonic is, but I am quite certain you don’t know me, or why I decided to sell my boat !
Here it is, so you can leave me out of your rants.
I bought, built, and paid for my Sonic without issue. The boat was everything that I was promised and more. I decided to go the CC route, and began the new build with Sonic. The 42 was put up for sale. 3/4 of the way through the build of the Center Console, someone wanted to buy it, and I cut it loose. They still had time to pick some colors.
Not wanting to miss this past year, I bought a Cigarette 39 GTS.
I never had any build quality issues what so ever with the Sonic. I ran the boat for two years, did a handful of Poker runs, including Keywest last year, and sent it to Performance Boat Center. The reason for the dramatic price cut? It’s pretty obvious. I had two substantial boats at the same time.
The boat is sold and will live on Loto.
I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Sonic again.

I won’t be commenting further.
Old 11-14-2017, 06:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bondo10 I’m glad you were so happy with your boat and that it was everything you wanted but you should count yourself very lucky since to be honest you’re probably the only one that actually got what you paid for from the Frisini group without a ton of hassle or giving up and fixing things on your own or worse got nothing at all.

I wish the new owners of Spectre all the luck but they definitely have damage control to do with the brand name and reputation.
Old 11-15-2017, 08:24 AM
Registered

Received 256 Likes on 148 Posts

There is nothing wrong with this and it isn't unusual even in the slightest.

About to be a 3 yrs old boat, you can find many brands for sale of the same age.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:04 AM
Registered

Figure one way to get satisfaction over my HUGE money loss dealing with Sonic is how many views I can get on OSO..... 1 view = 1 dollar spent on repairs, legal, etc. At this time we are about 25% there.

Here is another happy customer selling their Sonic..... go figure. Merry Xmas!

2016 Sonic 36 Ocean Spirit Power Boat For Sale - www.yachtworld.com
Old 01-29-2018, 08:40 AM
Registered

Figure one way to get satisfaction over my HUGE money loss dealing with Sonic is how many views I can get on OSO..... 1 view = 1 dollar spent on repairs, legal, etc. At this time we are about 25% there.

Here is another happy customer selling their Sonic..... go figure. Merry Xmas!

2016 Sonic 36 Ocean Spirit Power Boat For Sale - www.yachtworld.com
Saw Sonic website back up with a NJ number.... Anyone know what's up?
In addition, I see some of the past Boat show/Poker run inventory they built in Broker's hands on internet- guess consumers are researching company and reading the posts out there on internet and just not buying no matter how good the $$$$ is.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.