Notices

wher is everyone

Old 07-04-2016, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been out of boating. After going out in my Dad's boat it would be nice to have one again. The reason why I sold my boat. I want to invest my money, get a truck to replace my current car, and next fall go to College. Right now I don't have a lot to say seeing that I'm boatless. Figuring out my future. Currently wanting to get out of the field that I'm in. Going to guidance counselor for aptitude test. Then I know what field to go into that would work out best for me. I want to be able to interact with people and live comfortably. To make sure I don't have to worry about my job being outsourced or done by robotics. After that take ACT. Find the College I would like to go to. Get that Degree and make a nice living.
Old 07-04-2016, 11:23 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Captain Nick
I've been out of boating. After going out in my Dad's boat it would be nice to have one again. The reason why I sold my boat. I want to invest my money, get a truck to replace my current car, and next fall go to College. Right now I don't have a lot to say seeing that I'm boatless. Figuring out my future. Currently wanting to get out of the field that I'm in. Going to guidance counselor for aptitude test. Then I know what field to go into that would work out best for me. I want to be able to interact with people and live comfortably. To make sure I don't have to worry about my job being outsourced or done by robotics. After that take ACT. Find the College I would like to go to. Get that Degree and make a nice living.
Good for you!!

I think phragle hit it on the head as it was kind of shocking the way people were treating one another on here this spring, why is it so hard to agree to disagree ?
Old 07-05-2016, 01:55 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 39 Posts

Most have not come to after passing out when hearing that Hillary will not be charged for ... anything after all the public bullsh!t the last coupe weeks.
Old 07-05-2016, 04:25 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Honestly,,to too many a$$holes on this site and trouble makers. Black magic to all the ones that gave me grief..
Old 07-05-2016, 06:32 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I've been instructing my nephew.... Too young for Tres' school, so we're covering the basics... Been through the chapters on pinning the throttle and crushing waves, gonna wait a bit on the chapter about trolling for Fountain skanks.
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 07-05-2016, 01:27 PM
Registered

Facebook. It's killed almost every forum I've loved from fast boats, to hot rods, to guns, etc.

It's awful because there is no way to archive and search for answers to questions down the road. Someone asks about why their 496 is beeping twice every so often....or what year Fountain switched to a bigger step, and guys answer, but then...poof, that info is gone.

The other bad part, is that the FB powerboat pages are so "easy" to "join" or "like" that it brings all the non-boating mouth breathers out of the woodwork, putting in their $.02 on every single subject.

At least with a forum, there is some "work" involved with signing up, then navigating to the page and logging in. Kept a lot of the lazy armchair quarterback idiots out....but now you have Joe Numbnuts giving advice about prop setup on a top gun while sitting on the $hitter at work, when in reality, he's never even seen one in person, much less owned or run one.

So anyways....yea....phucking facebook killed the forums.
Old 07-05-2016, 01:41 PM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

For a Top Gun you want to go with 2 blade bronze props.
Old 07-05-2016, 01:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
For a Top Gun you want to go with 2 blade bronze props.
Hey, I thought I saw you posting on Passion for Powerboats!
Old 07-05-2016, 02:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey wait a minute. I've been known to browse OSO while sitting on the ****ter at work.
Old 07-05-2016, 02:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by flatlanderbill
Hey wait a minute. I've been known to browse OSO while sitting on the ****ter at work.
I normally browse OSO while I'm killing 40 minutes pumping gas into my boat.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.