Question on Profile Boats? >

Question on Profile Boats?

Notices

Question on Profile Boats?

Old 09-30-2002, 10:31 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Question on Profile Boats?

A buddy of mine is looking at a 29ft Profile and has asked me what I think of them. I said they have great lines and are usually decent in price. But, I looked at one a couple of years ago that was only about one year old and it had stress cracks everywhere! around the seat bases and on the deck?

What is eveyone else's opinion??

The boat he is looking at has a 502 with a Bravo, custome paint (the pic.'s look good) but no trailer.
Old 09-30-2002, 10:43 AM
voodoo

For the most part I believe they are a quality boat. The ones I have looked closely at are not full of stress cracks, but that doesn't mean some aren't. I believe the new integrated swim platform models are built much stronger than some of the older product.

Old 09-30-2002, 12:09 PM
283CHECK

Brad-
My brother in law has one and seems to be happy with it, he runs the Mo. river alot. It's been out to perry a couple of times. Has alot of room in the cuddy and the cockpit has good room also, ride is fair on LOTO.. Also talk to Gordo and KCHOTBOAT, Rich I belive rides in Kruze's down at LOTO quit a bit. If you want give me a call at work, I have some other info on them also..

Chris

Old 09-30-2002, 12:17 PM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts

Brad
Jim Kruse is selling his. New motor and new drive. His cell number is 1 573 216-4421. I took is to Partycove from Lake Shores this summer and the ride was not that bad.