Notices

What OSO coming too ?

Old 08-28-2016, 11:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What OSO coming too ?

I don't even know how to ask this. I know the answer it's not Offshore Only. So let us old Guys walk away an you new Guys have it. I'm done. This sight use to be the best info an fun sight in the world. I miss my friends an real boating. If someone died in a boat crash we Wanted to learn from it. Sorry it's going by the wayside. Hope you new guys can figure it out. Good luck an God Bless. I'm going to run with the real boaters. Captain Artie
Old 08-28-2016, 11:12 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Good Bye

Haven't heard that before......please leave and stop with these "I'm a vagina" posts...
Old 08-29-2016, 01:13 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by keegan
Good Bye

Haven't heard that before......please leave and stop with these "I'm a vagina" posts...
Im a vagina post would be something like. " my wife thinks i should sell my boat so I will because she wears the pants" lmao!

Artie is old school and there is lots of old school young people. But there is more millennial young people with no dignity or respect.

I don't care what you think . The guy lost everything. I would say something like... Stick around and help teach these young people that men wear pants and ladies are ladies.
Old 08-29-2016, 05:43 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Ummm....what did I miss?
Old 08-29-2016, 07:40 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
Ummm....what did I miss?
Not sure. This site has changed over the years. A lot less activity these days. Years ago, every perf. boater that had access to a computer was on here. Now it's Facebook and other SM sites.

OSO is still Ok in my book. Problem is people want to have a big debate over stuff that could easily be ignored.
Old 08-29-2016, 07:58 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave M
Not sure. This site has changed over the years. A lot less activity these days. Years ago, every perf. boater that had access to a computer was on here. Now it's Facebook and other SM sites.

OSO is still Ok in my book. Problem is people want to have a big debate over stuff that could easily be ignored.
I agree. When I first came to OSO, it was a wealth of knowledge and information about all makes/models of boats, not to mention a cool site to hear experiences of guys that were/are legit performance boating legends. I'd been around boats all my life, but was just getting my feet wet in the twin-engine world and the site was pretty helpful in my search for a boat that fit my needs and I got some sound advice on several things. I'd say alot of people just got tired of the pissing matches and went elsewhere.
Old 08-29-2016, 08:38 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

Too bad the mods won't help Artie keep his word and just ban him. I've seen enough of these threads from him here and PBN.
Old 08-29-2016, 08:45 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

I will never understand why people feel the need to start an "I'm taking my ball and going home thread" when they stop enjoying a website.

Newsflash:

Nobody cares if you are leaving. Don't be a teenage girl about it! Just stop signing on.
Old 08-29-2016, 08:47 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Bye!

I feel this idiot makes at least one of these threads a year.
Old 08-29-2016, 08:54 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Does no one remember the days when really "old school" OSO was full of grown men calling each other names and arguing non-stop? Because I do!

It's not so bad here when you put it all into perspective, JMO.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.