Notices

Is this you Travis????

Old 10-04-2002, 03:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is this you Travis????

Probably not, but Whoever it is, it's pretty funny.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forum/sh...threadid=34278
Old 10-04-2002, 04:27 PM
TulsaLarry

New Paint Job
Hello! Anyone know a good painter who can paint muh old Checkmate? Its lookin a little dull sittin among muh tractors, so I wanna paint it in kind of a John Deere Theme all green an yella with maybe a couple deer logos here and there. Should look pretty sharp topped off with a coon tail hangin off the stern light. I also need someone to replace the floor as its gettin pretty weak. Ya see, muh wifes a big woman, and so is her sister who is my ex-wife but still rides along once in a blue moon. I cant take em both at the same time now cause the floor cant take it, and the old 460 is just plain whupped from luggin these big women around tubin and kneeboardin and things. Also, I need some fiberglass work done from where I shot at that groundhog and missed and put a big old hole in muh boat. Dont worry though, I got the little bastard on the next shot. And one last thing, I need some of of those drink holders, the kind that are big enough to hold muh 40 ounce Old Milwaukees. And some decals so I can name muh boat, 2 drunk 2 fish. Thanks y'all!

I hope he has a Radar Arch to put those really neat tractor lights on.