Notices

OT- Sat Morning Joke

Old 10-05-2002, 09:03 AM
Offshore Addiction

Default OT- Sat Morning Joke

Little girl asks her mom if she could take the dog for a walk. Mom says "you cant the dog is in heat", little girl replies "what is heat?" mom says replies that "you are going to have to go out in the garage and ask your daddy about that one." She goes outside and asks daddy "Daddy what is heat and why cant I take the dog for a walk?" Daddy looks at her and starts a conversation and says nevermind, and takes a rag soaks it in gas and wipes it on the dogs butt and up all around her area and tells the little girl "Go ahead take the dog for a walk" About an hour later, the little girl shows up without the dog. The daddy asks "where is the dog?" The little girl says "she was fine for about a half an hour and then she ran out of gas on the corner and there's another dog trying to push her home."

Old 10-05-2002, 09:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

either i'm really tired and board off my ass or this was actually funny!