KW PR village, am I getting too old? >

KW PR village, am I getting too old?

Notices

KW PR village, am I getting too old?

Old 11-17-2016, 09:31 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by mmb
Wow I have never seen a cop stop anything in Key West. Forgot to mention you have hundreds of drunk scooters and golf cart drivers driving around too. It is 100% adult playground in Key West!!
So I should think twice about cancelling my Church Youth Group Trick or Treat trip on Halloween to KW next year?
Old 11-17-2016, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Biff
So I should think twice about cancelling my Church Youth Group Trick or Treat trip on Halloween to KW next year?
We went to Fantasy Fest one year and a youth/college soccer league team had canceled their game in Miami and bussed down to key west.

They were all 18/19 yrs old and some how my buddy went over and talked to the coach and the coach put my buddy in charge of a group of like 5-6 of them. Within 15min they were gone and my buddy was like "f*ck it". About 3am that night back at the hotel the group of kids comes backs, all missing cloths, 2-3 of them wearing coconut bras, completely sh*t canned, and just looked wore out lol. I am sure their night had a great story behind it.

Last edited by Nate5.0; 11-17-2016 at 10:13 AM.
Old 11-17-2016, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Finally a video. Still no pics and 9 pages loud music. I remember how many complaints in the past about loud exhaust and none boaters infringing on our rights to run our engines. Now we have to shut our engines entering post and paddle in to the docks. Or get an open fish with outboards and then the radio is the next issue. I agree with respecting all. Yet go around and listen to people talking and their colorful vocabulary. No matter what we do in our lives we always are going to rub somebody else's sensibilities. I know this personally.
Old 11-17-2016, 10:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have pics i will post up shortly. what a great time!
Old 11-17-2016, 10:43 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Remember last year the issue with the raft up at he island.