Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
KW PR village, am I getting too old? >

KW PR village, am I getting too old?

Notices

KW PR village, am I getting too old?

Old 11-16-2016, 12:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Consider this, KW during a run and a party I'd agree. Friday night at the street party was lined with boats, hot girls and loud music as you'd expect and I had a great time. At the raft up/party same deal. Saturday afternoon at the docks was not a party, this guy was not at a party he was trying to be the party and just ended up being "that guy". When you enter the marina on your boat and see docks full of people and boats, relatively quit and not a single boat blaring music what is your purpose for turning N!!ger, Fu(k, hoe laced music up way beyond your own listening level? How about the fact that during that time is when many of the manufacturers are talking with and showing potential customers their product.. its called socially aware
Old 11-16-2016, 01:09 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Oh must we be reminded that everyone has a "RIGHT" to listen to whatever, whenever, and whatever volume they choose????? How dare you infringe on my "RIGHTS" to do that?

now that I got your attention

Yes, everyone has these rights but what people don't remember is their responsibilities!!!

It makes me sick when I hear this "rap" stuff and degrades people and every other word is F this or F that...

I'm sorry but people that play that music (and I use that term loosely) so loud as to "share" it with other people that may be MUCH younger (kids) are ignorant, low life slobs.

3pointstar
Old 11-16-2016, 01:33 PM
mmb
Registered

Key West is not for kids. You have drunk people and bars all down Duval anytime of the day. Strip Clubs, Nude Bars, Tranny Clubs on Duval. Hookers Soliciting on Duval. The boats have half naked drunk girls stumbling drunk kissing each other....

But somehow turning your music down makes it child friendly lol

Sorry but it's KEY WEST, if you show up just 1 week early before the boat races the entire town is NAKED with the fantasy island fest.
Old 11-16-2016, 01:35 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

as a musician I find it cheating ,as there is no music in it .just filthy racist language
Old 11-16-2016, 01:41 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,115 Likes on 1,402 Posts

Originally Posted by mmb
Key West is not for kids. You have drunk people and bars all down Duval anytime of the day. Strip Clubs, Nude Bars, Tranny Clubs on Duval. Hookers Soliciting on Duval. The boats have half naked drunk girls stumbling drunk kissing each other....

Sorry but it's KEY WEST, if you show up just 1 week early before the boat races the entire town is NAKED with the fantasy island fest.
Okay,now I understand,

Looks like I need to go, and I won't be offended since I was given the heads up.
Old 11-16-2016, 01:50 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by mmb
key west is not for kids. You have drunk people and bars all down duval anytime of the day. Strip clubs, nude bars, tranny clubs on duval. Hookers soliciting on duval. The boats have half naked drunk girls stumbling drunk kissing each other....

sorry but it's key west, if you show up just 1 week early before the boat races the entire town is naked with the fantasy island fest.
exactly!!!!!!
Old 11-16-2016, 02:00 PM
Registered

MMB
Its not about turning the music down to be child friendly nor is it about taming down KW or the run, we all love both. That was not the point of the post and I'm pretty sure you know that as Robert tells me your a pretty bright guy. In regards to fantasy fest Key west adheres to " a time and a place" the island is not covered by naked people as you say, fantasy fest it restricted to 1 or 2 blocks each way of Duval.
Old 11-16-2016, 02:30 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts

This is funny, I was looking for a friend Friday night and found him on one of those boats. He yelled to get on the boat and have a beer and I did. At 51 I can tolerate a lot, but the music was loud and the talent under the shower wasn't that good. I told my friend thanks and moved on, he stayed because he knows the owner, who seemed like a nice guy. The music was better the year they had a professional DJ on the NT.
Old 11-16-2016, 02:56 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by PremierPOWER
No one will ever make anyone happy. Over at Bight Marina on D dock, I decided to turn up the stereo on Thursday night to a very very moderate level just so I could get a video of my underwater lights flashing to the music and got screamed and *****ed at by a local living on his sailboat at the dock. This was at 9:00 PM on Race Week. After calming the guy down and explaining that I didn't know anyone lived on these boats as it is my first time here, he informed me that all the locals hate us and hate this week. Tough $hit. Hopefully we get a better party dock next year that we can play music and not get screamed at. At the very tail end of the video, you can hear him scream. I really wish I had kept the recording going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HZLf5SGCXw
Yep - you can hear him scream!
You know, I dropped about $20k into stereo upgrades with multi colored underwater lights, etc... and I begged Jackie to put us right in the middle of the shi$ show. For 2 nights I like to act like I'm still alive and to me this weekend is the time and place to do it. Now granted, I would have respect for any local boat and I'm not going to get into stereo wars with the CC next to me but I'd be banging some rap (uncensored) at level 10 with hopefully a good crew dancing all over the bow. Give me 2 nights.....
Old 11-16-2016, 03:07 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

lol, Ill get ya taken care of at Thunder Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.