Notices

ocean express cats???

Old 10-07-2002, 02:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Puder,

Looks like we are in the market for the same kind of boat I perfer no motors or drives, but you know we dont always get what we want. Did you check out the Jag. cat in the OSO classifieds.

RBS1997, yes can you please post or email the run down on it, if puder doesnt buy, i will look at it.
Old 10-07-2002, 04:56 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

HI Puder , Chances are it will need new fuel tanks . Mine did . WHat a pain ! Everyone wanted $10k to do the tanks . I paid $2k for the tanks (and got screwed !! DON'T USE ATLANTIC COASTAL WELDING IN NJ !!! THEY CHEAT STEAL AND LIE !!!!) and did the work myself . That job SUCKS !! The boat itself I love and everyone that has one seams to like them . Extremely tight in the engine room !! Does it have anywater damage ? Look closely . Check under everything for dark or soft fiberblass . Can't realy help to tell you if you can sell it or not . Not sure how desirable it is . I'm sure if it was in the right place it would go with that power being fresh . As long as the boat looks the part . (GAuges, steats cabin etc) . Good luck . Thats alot of boat !! You got somewhere to work under cover ? You don't want anymore water getting to it then what already may have . Let me know if I can help . JOE
Old 10-07-2002, 05:07 PM
Registered

Puder check your mail !!
Old 10-07-2002, 06:59 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Boot, Should have called me on those tank's I could of had them built for 1400.00 a piece, around that tank area is a real water catch aera, Boot wich 39' did you buy?
Old 10-07-2002, 08:07 PM
RBS1997

38' Aluminum (It's recyclable) Cougar on a Mayco dual tamden trailer, don't need no new fuel tanks thank you, and if your looking for a project boat I can take it all apart for you before you buy it.
go to www. arneson industries. com click "Which Arneson Surface Drive Do I Have ? " go to ASD8 16" Drop Box hit the red pix Gee that gives you a great shot of the boat!!

Now called COPY CAT it's an ex race boat in excellent condition, You need to call Errol Lanier in Florida, He was throttle man when it last raced.

I have some pix i'll try to post tomarrow along with Errol's number

Old 10-07-2002, 09:11 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

did my thread get deleted about my bros cat?
Old 10-07-2002, 09:40 PM
Registered

Slingshot, I haven't seen your post on your brothers cat , How's he and it doing ??

Visious , I bought PAul Smiths boat from Wolverine Bronze. It was sitting at Miller marine for a while . IT had some issues but they are getting worked out .
Attached Thumbnails ocean express cats???-right-side-hatch-up-cut.jpg  
Old 10-07-2002, 10:05 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

i've been calling around....

FYI i'm all paranoid about saying too much about the boat (in case you'all hadn't noticed) I had project boat stolen from under me two years ago and if i go for this one it NOT going to happen again. If i do wind up passing on it i will gladly divulge all info to all interested persons.

(evil laughing as i attempt to scrape toghether enough sheckles and find a place to store this monster )
Old 10-07-2002, 10:18 PM
Registered

[IMG]runcat.tif[/IMG] trying to post pic of my 39 ocean i s__k at this
Old 10-07-2002, 10:22 PM
packinair

Reno's

Quick Reply: ocean express cats???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.