Notices

ocean express cats???

Old 10-08-2002, 01:21 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

tiz, i left a message on your voice mail. I didn't call till late. i will try again tommorow, I am stupid busy with work. as a mater of fact i am just now gettign sleep at 2:30am and i'm not even close to done yet!!!!
Old 10-08-2002, 07:41 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default EXPRESS 39'

MARK,

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CAT MY BRO HAS ONE

COMPLETELY RE GEL COATED. EVERYTHING WAS STRIPPED, NEW INTERIOR FROM AL'S(OUTERLIMITS) WITH SKATER FIVE MAN BACK SEAT, ARNESON ASD 1600'S COMPLETELY REBUILT BY RIK WIMP @ ARNESON AND TOTALLY POWDERCOATED, ROCKER PLATES, FRESH 572/900HP+ ZUL ENGINES ALL EICKERT ACCS, 3 STAGE PUMPS NEW INTERCOOLERS, STELLINGS, MSD IGNITION,TRI AXLE TRAILER....ANYWAY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED

Old 10-08-2002, 10:40 AM
Registered

Puder, Got your message late but had ta pack. Im leaving for fl. this afternoon. I'll have phone on after 7:30 feel free to call.
Trying to post pic of my boat but can't. Packinair post one for me.
Old 10-08-2002, 11:55 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Puder,

Gimme a call...I've got a couple of boats you may be interseted in...Jake the Snake is for sale again and Ocean Commotion is going CHEAP!!!!

516 455 1200
Old 10-08-2002, 03:04 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

seasn got yoru messga ebeen workign liek mad all day trying to get ready for meeting and then my client cancelled on me.

i might be interested in the snake but i'm not paying much for it. It got another season of use and god knows how manyhours of how they were put on. It kind of scares me when someone butya boat runs ita season and flips it right away. Maybe they sold it so quick cus they kicked the snot out of it....

not saying they did, but then again i don't know otherwise. liek i said if they can deal cheap....

ocean commotin got any pics? Doe sit have any cabin at all??? I am kind of on a cat kick now...
Old 10-08-2002, 03:33 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jake's new owner usually runs stuff for a season and then sells it...it just the way he is...

the boat which I think would interest you more is Ocean Commotion...it is a 38 Competition Scorpion. I forget what the interior is like...I know it has a 3 man bolster and a back seat...the motors are 502s and its got #3s and no trailer...you may be able to get it without the motors...35K It's gonna need paint and interior work, but it is a proven wave crusher! Lemme know if yer interested...
Old 10-08-2002, 03:42 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

heres tizbads . . . . .
Attached Thumbnails ocean express cats???-renodone4.jpg  
Old 10-08-2002, 06:26 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

dan dave i didn't know you painted his boat. it looks awesome!!!!

i think i woudl go very minimal on ethgaphis mayeb some simple tribal stuff (I would design it) if you out this way perhaps you'd be interested in doing some paint work.
Old 10-08-2002, 08:29 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Puder, don't you already have a project boat that has yet to get wet? Or did I miss something?
Old 10-08-2002, 09:42 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

yep, you can't have too many projects. If i get a few days off from working I coudl get her back together. I have all the parts i just need 5 days to put her back together.
The goo dnews i am swamped with work at that mean $$$ the bd news is i don;t have crap for time to work on my boat.

Quick Reply: ocean express cats???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.