Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Holy Cow! Another powerboater from Missouri with BIG legal problems! >

Holy Cow! Another powerboater from Missouri with BIG legal problems!

Notices

Holy Cow! Another powerboater from Missouri with BIG legal problems!

Old 12-25-2016, 01:41 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by pslonaker
Hmmmmmmmm...Seems like this site should change its name to "Days of the lives of OSO members". Oh well...whatever. One thing that I do know without a doubt and that is Jeff (Big Chubby) Murray didnt have ANYTHING too do with this one. And in fact, if anyone cares...Jeff went off paper last week meaning he has completed everything he was suppose to do and there is no more probation...in Texas or California.

Wishing everyone here and your family a very Merry Christmas and a safe New Year.
No one cares.
Old 12-26-2016, 01:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lightning jet
Did anyone check to see if this is real news ?
I just skipped through the post but the original poster only has 8 post is this real or just some fake news that is clogging up the net ?
Yes, it's true, although there must be more to the story. Two of the accused live or have ties to our subdivision in the St. Louis area. We had FBI presence in our subdivision on the day they were arrested. Unfortunately they both have kids (Todd has two young children) and family that must deal with all this presumably without knowing all the facts. There are more questions then answers at this point.
Old 12-26-2016, 11:28 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by klaatutooyou
OOPs I meant "TOO old "
This site has an edit feature that is very easy to use. Might not be a bad idea to take advantage of it given the severity of the discussion. Wouldn't want anyone taking a post wrong and run with a name that was not intended to be used.

Buck
Old 12-27-2016, 07:03 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by buck183
This site has an edit feature that is very easy to use. Might not be a bad idea to take advantage of it given the severity of the discussion. Wouldn't want anyone taking a post wrong and run with a name that was not intended to be used.

Buck
Didn,t work for me pal.
Old 12-27-2016, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by klaatutooyou
Didn,t work for me pal.
That's unfortunate. Mine works.

I do know there is a time limit on going back and editing posts. You may have surpassed the allotted time. I would go to plan B and ask a Moderator to help out.

Buck
Old 12-27-2016, 01:00 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

thanx bubba.
Old 12-27-2016, 02:25 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 866 Likes on 325 Posts

Originally Posted by mpally
Yes, it's true, although there must be more to the story. Two of the accused live or have ties to our subdivision in the St. Louis area. We had FBI presence in our subdivision on the day they were arrested. Unfortunately they both have kids (Todd has two young children) and family that must deal with all this presumably without knowing all the facts. There are more questions then answers at this point.
Since you live there, whats the "neighborhood" story? I will bet its a good bit different than the news.

As originally stated, this is about something way more than $26,000. A good way to pizz off your spouse when you live in an affluent neighborhood is to go kidnap somebody & beat the chit out of them... It helps keep the neighbors comfortable with sending their kids over for birthday parties and t-ball outings. I will bet their wives are a little bit pissed right now.
Old 12-27-2016, 03:14 PM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 32 Posts

Not sure why most are surprised at this, in South Florida, its more common than you may think.
Not all make the news, but you rip-off somebody for $20k and you may never be seen again. In todays economy $20k is a lot of cash to many people.
Jus' Sayin.
Old 12-27-2016, 03:42 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well I thought took place in Missouri, but misery loves company!
Old 12-28-2016, 03:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Keith Atlanta
Since you live there, whats the "neighborhood" story? I will bet its a good bit different than the news.

As originally stated, this is about something way more than $26,000. A good way to pizz off your spouse when you live in an affluent neighborhood is to go kidnap somebody & beat the chit out of them... It helps keep the neighbors comfortable with sending their kids over for birthday parties and t-ball outings. I will bet their wives are a little bit pissed right now.
I'm not sure many really know what truly happened outside the group that was actually involved so I don't want to add to the speculation. There are many unanswered questions. However, what I believe to be true is they are all still in jail, they waived a bond hearing, the DEA was the first to announce the charges, The Tan Company's corporate offices are very close to Gravois Bluffs were the alleged victim was supposedly dropped off in a Tan Company box truck, and they have hired some of the most prominent defense attorneys in the St. Louis area. Other than that, I don't know much more.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.