RaceBoat  Rus  says................@*$3! Thanks >

RaceBoat Rus says................@*$3! Thanks

Notices

RaceBoat Rus says................@*$3! Thanks

Old 12-25-2016, 02:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RaceBoat Rus says................@*$3! Thanks

It is about 3AM on christmas morning and I could not sleep. It is very exciting to think that in a short while kids will open wide eyed to having some nice gifts, not just a trifling toy from the dollar store but something nice something that any child would enjoy.
Hundreds of families are seeing their children happy with a new toy . Joy rather than disappointment. This is Magic and I am very proud that my friends made this happen . Some of my friend came from across the state and others came from across the nation . Some dragging their boats across 5 state line to participate in this event of caring and sharing.
We cannot solve all the woes of the world , but putting a smile on a child’s face is a pretty good place to start. My friend you have reason to be proud. It is my very great honor to know you . Blessings will surely rain upon you . Thankyou again

Rus ….A kidney for life