72.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Timmy vs Philly 2017 POUND FEST

Old 05-24-2017, 05:53 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

[QUOTE=outonsafari;4556801]
Originally Posted by Speedracer29
September 8, 2013.... a day that will live in infamy forever for residents of a small hamlet in upstate New York.

OH ! i see the whole picture now, o.k. folks see this is one result of what happens when you raise the the legal drinking age to 21.
instead of being in a beer joint playing miniature bowling (on the league) and trying to chase down some tail w/ big hair,
while honing the important life skills, how to drink, hold your liquor, hold your tongue, and drink and drive.
you get all jack potted up doing some juvenile misdemeanor stuff that would otherwise be funny in a larger city but not in a small hamlet of upstate new york.

thanks speed racer for that, now i gotta learn what a hamlet is,
fu?k ! i come here to have a little fun not to learn new words
its a contraction, short speak for a ham and cheese omlette
Old 05-24-2017, 06:08 PM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 32 Posts

[QUOTE=Full Force;4513466]Nope, that's what I said from beginning, of a race boat breaks theybare out of race, end of story.

FAIL!
Part of offshore racing is rigging the boat to stay together and not break while competing.
Old 05-24-2017, 06:11 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

[QUOTE=phragle;4556804]
Originally Posted by outonsafari

No, no.....
A hamlet is generally an occupied area smaller than a village, usually not having its own church or parish. The relevance of the term in regard to the activities of that fateful night is clear, because after throwing corn cobs at the po-lice, (not to mention some of the other laundry aired in this thread) it becomes abundantly clear----

Last edited by Speedracer29; 05-24-2017 at 06:22 PM.
Old 05-24-2017, 06:24 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,041 Likes on 1,354 Posts

[QUOTE=phragle;4556804]

More like a **** samich
Attached Images  

Last edited by F-2 Speedy; 05-24-2017 at 06:28 PM.
Old 05-24-2017, 07:39 PM
Registered

Received 460 Likes on 244 Posts

[QUOTE=phragle;4556804]

thats what comes to mind right, an omellete made from baby pigs
(something you eat at denny's around 3am, after the mini bowling tournament)
Old 05-24-2017, 09:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
Listen I know people that know him... I hear it all...

As far as mine? It's fine I chose not to travel around... so what? That makes him better? You people are messed up lol

If I had daddy paying the boat payment and ship like he does, lived at home in daddy's basement... and was handed everything in life it woukd be easier, could intravel? Sure... do I? Nah... no reason to at this point when I have what I need here...
Or, are you not traveling around because you built the engine in the truck too??
Old 05-24-2017, 09:47 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

well to be honest... after June of 2015.... I had ZERO engine fails the rest of 2015.... put it away and pulled engines to dyno, ran them on dyno from April till Sept of 2016... zero issues again with 65 hours of HARD use... removed one to do a trans because a fitting broke in rough water run and pumped fluid out... engines fine... noticed wear starting inside engines due to valvetrain issues... (Tim did not spec his valvetrain BTW) so at that point I tore apart 2 GOOD RUNNING engines and fixed the issues that turned out to mainly be the "upgraded" springs Bob sold me for heads.... (still no failure BTW) so I went 2 seasons of abuse with no issues... not sure where you people get that I cannot build engines... please show me where I had a failure since June 2015 till now.... Ok thx... you people crack me up... failures... nonstop... all summer long... Ya ok....

Originally Posted by boats74
Or, are you not traveling around because you built the engine in the truck too??
Old 05-24-2017, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
Ok, check this out.....

Standard man card rules would have Phil step up and say "Tim, you win, I did not have my sh!t together and am unable to compete, therefor you win by default' as he graciously admits defeat.

And by those same standard man card rules, Tim would say "While I accept your concession, I want to beat you head to head in true competition" Thereby offering a rematch.

So what I, the great instigator of jackassery am proposing is as follows....

Fall usually see rough water and is techically "after" the season so to speak to eliminate potential schedueling conflicts.

October 28th is Halloween at the bay (PIB). The run from the Venetian marina to PIB is roughly 20 miles. End of October can pretty much guarantee snotty conditions. Dockage at the Bay should not be an issue. The party is usually pretty good. Now for the pound fest reward.. The winner walks the loser (dressed as a dog) around all night on a leash with the loser fetching and buying the winners drinks and pays his dock fee for Saturday night. We will arrange for official starting, finishing and timekeeping for the event.and I will buy both participants their first round of beverages Saturday night. Can I get 3 volunteers for course workers?

If you knuckleheads are serious, and are willing to commit and make this happen, weather permitting I can possibly arrange for a helicopter to film the run. (helicopter pilot has done several opa races and has no problem getting down on the deck for some good pictures)

Tim, are you in?

Phil, Are you in?
I'm in as a course worker, and for a round of drinks.
Old 05-25-2017, 04:48 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Lets see video of this nonsense....
Old 05-25-2017, 07:01 AM
Registered

Received 125 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
Ok, check this out.....

Standard man card rules would have Phil step up and say "Tim, you win, I did not have my sh!t together and am unable to compete, therefor you win by default' as he graciously admits defeat.

And by those same standard man card rules, Tim would say "While I accept your concession, I want to beat you head to head in true competition" Thereby offering a rematch.

So what I, the great instigator of jackassery am proposing is as follows....

Fall usually see rough water and is techically "after" the season so to speak to eliminate potential schedueling conflicts.

October 28th is Halloween at the bay (PIB). The run from the Venetian marina to PIB is roughly 20 miles. End of October can pretty much guarantee snotty conditions. Dockage at the Bay should not be an issue. The party is usually pretty good. Now for the pound fest reward.. The winner walks the loser (dressed as a dog) around all night on a leash with the loser fetching and buying the winners drinks and pays his dock fee for Saturday night. We will arrange for official starting, finishing and timekeeping for the event.and I will buy both participants their first round of beverages Saturday night. Can I get 3 volunteers for course workers?

If you knuckleheads are serious, and are willing to commit and make this happen, weather permitting I can possibly arrange for a helicopter to film the run. (helicopter pilot has done several opa races and has no problem getting down on the deck for some good pictures)

Tim, are you in?

Phil, Are you in?
Rob,

We need to add the following:

Race Must be run in full costume mode since this is Halloween weekend!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.