Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Thank You...... Charlie Tesauro and Joey Imprescia >

Thank You...... Charlie Tesauro and Joey Imprescia

Notices

Thank You...... Charlie Tesauro and Joey Imprescia

Old 10-07-2002, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to thank everyone for showing up. I hope you all enjoyed the day. I had a great time too.It was good to see Ryan,Lindsay,nebulus,nasty habit,shane,Philip,T2x .I would like to thankJeff fom FREEZE FRAME video prodution for the great job with the 9 onboard camera's,and to Danny from Think Fast video for the helicopter.
Old 10-07-2002, 09:28 PM
Registered

HEY all you outboard guys Eric ,TJA,Shane,PeteG.team Rudden,Ryan,Sick Nick,T2x,Vinny,Bill dockside,Drew,Bill B.NICE RUN.you let it all hang out IT WAS LIKE WAR OUT THERE.
Old 10-07-2002, 09:30 PM
Registered

DOUGLAS SKATER ONLY WAY TO FLY.
Old 10-07-2002, 09:56 PM
Registered

I would just like to thank Ryan for the spare seat he let me fill on his 24. Great ride!! I'd also like to thank Ryan for the way he stood that 24 up so high with out stuffing it . That was my first ride in a 24. I want one. I couldn't do that with my 18. The last time I went out in those conditions, I stuffed my 18, blew off my cowlings and got more than a mouth full of salt water. All of you were great hostes. Thanks again Ryan, Mark and Roxy. Hope you enjoyed your tour of the Great South Bay and its wounderful chop. Next year I will try the run with my '79 Skater 18. Great run Charlie, can't wait till next year's Hot Tottie and the video. Bill
Old 10-07-2002, 11:35 PM
Registered

I don't recall standing that thing up... Looks like we made it back .. Thanks for everything Charlie ..you are the MAN !!!! Every time i visit up that way i always leave wondering where the term southern hospitality came from ...cause you(ya'll) Northern folks rule !! We had a great time and look forward to next year already..more to say but time to hit the hay ...gotta work tomm to pay for the Skater !!!!!!!!!! soon real soon....and of course thanks to Ryan & Lindsey for putting up with us (Roxie mostly) for 40 hours in the truck and giving me the chance to pilot my first Skater in some pretty sloppy conditions,,,oops forgot I'm going to bed......pics tomm seeya ...
Old 10-08-2002, 05:18 AM
Registered

Glad you had a good time and made it
back safely!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-08-2002, 06:11 AM
Registered

Ryan, Eric and i were woundering how the hell you made it back to the Captree boat ramp? I know you said you have a good sense of direction.
Old 10-08-2002, 06:22 AM
Registered

ancient chinese secret .
Old 10-08-2002, 06:25 AM
Registered

Red face

HEY Billy (18' skater) thanks for helping me ramp my skater in the water that morning i owe you a zoo ride. Shane was going to help me ,but he grabbed hand cleaning towels and made his to the comfort station. I think when he saw all the skater he lost his lower track
Old 10-08-2002, 06:31 AM
Registered

NASTY HABIT that ancient chinese secret it couldnt be that little GPS. I had one like that ithink its on the bottom of the great south bay. P.S. how many hours did it take you to get to FLA.

Quick Reply: Thank You...... Charlie Tesauro and Joey Imprescia

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.