Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OHIO OSOer's!  Central Ohio fall shootout. >

OHIO OSOer's! Central Ohio fall shootout.

Notices

OHIO OSOer's! Central Ohio fall shootout.

Old 10-16-2002, 02:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 10-16-2002, 02:36 PM
Registered

Tommy, I'm going to tell your dad!
Old 10-16-2002, 02:40 PM
Registered

Who me? I didnt say anything, I was giving you a chance, I thought you deserved her..... um... yeah! thats what it was!
Old 10-16-2002, 02:46 PM
Registered

hey you guys dont be fightin over my girlfriend
Old 10-16-2002, 02:47 PM
Registered

dont forget the word "VIRTURAL"
Old 10-16-2002, 02:57 PM
Registered

all i need is a bigger boat,... a way bigger boat
Old 10-16-2002, 03:11 PM
Registered

To everyone hoping that the F1-07 boat will be there, I know something you dont know....

ok well, i guess you can know, he will be there.
Old 10-16-2002, 07:32 PM
Allan4

Lookin' forward to this little shin-dig........

As far as leaving Cincy, I am leaving at about 9 am on Sunday. I am more than happy to meet anyone at the rest stop or on an exit to make the trek, especially considering I do not know the directions Post here or call my cell 6166147. Later...

Oh yeah, put me in the group of guys that would rather see a 2k horse power 8k pound boat run 125 than a 21 foot 3k boat spin egg beaters. I like them all, but that Big Block Power in the AO is pretty tight to say the least. Also, I watched merlin540 pull the 21 skater. Not by much, but I sat there and watched the whole thing. I think a few of us here need to step up a level on our bi-focals...At least it makes this Sunday more interesting!!!!!.......like it won't already be with 100 boats!!!!!!HAHAHAHAAA, like the DNR does not already know we are coming....they will be there, just use your head and all will be fine. LAter, call me for a caravan trip up.

Old 10-17-2002, 06:21 AM
Registered

Allan we were planing on leaving sometime around then also. I will try to contact you Friday or Saturday once I have so details worked out. If anyone else wants to going in call us my cell is 218-1695
If not see ya there.
Todd
Old 10-17-2002, 06:39 AM
Registered

Default Here's the directions

Look at page one of this thread, there are links to maps and stuff.....

From Cleveland: Take I-71 south to the US 36 & SR 37/Sunbury Exit. Turn right at the top of the ramp heading west. Follow US 36/SR 37 to S. Three B's & K Rd. Turn left on S. Three B's & K Rd. (south). Stay on this road until you reach Chesire Rd. Turn right on Chesire Rd. (west). This will take you over the lake, once you get to the west side of the lake, get ready to turn left on Old State Rd.(south). Follow Old State Rd. to Hollenback Rd. Watch for the ramp signs and marina signs, turn left. This will dead end right where you need to be.

From Toledo: Take US23 south to Chesire Rd. Turn left onto Chesire, (east). Follow Chesire Rd. to Old State Rd. where you will turn right, (south). Follow Old State Rd. to Hollenback Rd. Watch for the ramp signs and marina signs, turn left. This will dead end right where you need to be.

From Columbus: You should know the way already!

From Cinci: Take I-71 North to Columbus. Exit west onto I-270 (Indianapolis). Follow I-270 for 15 or so miles to the north end of Columbus. Exit north to US23. Follow US23 north to Lewis Center Rd., turn right onto Lewis Center Rd. Follow Lewis Center Rd. to Old State Rd. (4 way stop), turn left. Follow Old State Rd. to Hollenback Rd. Watch for the ramp signs and marina signs, turn right. This will dead end right where you need to be.

Quick Reply: OHIO OSOer's! Central Ohio fall shootout.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.