Like Tree0Likes

OHIO OSOer's! Central Ohio fall shootout.

Old 10-17-2002, 01:03 PM
Registered

My Boats: 24 Skater

Either way, I like fast boats, drag, offshore, roundy rounds, I like bets, I like bragging rights and the chit talking that goes with it.

So far, this year's fall shootout has covered all of those bases.

Looks like this weekend will be entertaining!!!
Old 10-17-2002, 02:03 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally posted by Rick252
PS Other boat,, friends
Please bring this boat in the picture. Then my 2001 Norm Grimes hydro top fuel boat won't be lonely. You said you liked big blocks.

I'll agree with the guy who said he likes every different type of boat and the guy who said different boats are going to be better at different type of racing. OK, my 21' is awesome at acceleration. Yea, it might not go over the best of water, but it does ok. My point to this is that it is hard to be number one at all of it. You want to play acceleration. I'm game in the 21'. You want to run over big water, can't do it. I normally don't race top end or in rough with it. I'm not superman, I know what its limitations are. That is why I have the Spectre. So I can run on big water at big speeds and be safe. It won't run 120, but I just got it.
Everyone says the AO will run 120 plus, well in the right conditions I can to. My point is we all have different games. I can out run the AO in when the water is right for me. The AO can out run me when the water is right for him. When you guys started talking about boat to go clear across the lake. That is not my game. You want to punch, call me.

As far as the other boat I am bringing. I thought you guys would find it funny to see a F1 tunnel (more than capable of 50 mph and loves top end) down for some exhibition passes.

So for the funny guy who found offense to my comment. Who also knows alot about boats. Tell me! What professional circuit do run on? You must be a racer!

Well enough BS here. Hope nobody shoots themself, because I offended them. See you all there.

Hopefully some of you will be in a better mood!
Old 10-17-2002, 02:09 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally posted by jdnca1
Sounds like someone is getting scared....when they're going bring a "mystery" boat. If the 21 is that tough then why not bring it AND race from one end of the lake to the other. Bottom line is they're 2 different boats set up for 2 different things. If its flat water and an acceleration contest then I'm sure the 21 is "tough as nails", if its a 3 mile run throuh any kind of "rough water conditions" (like boat wakes) the AO will win hands down. A drag race is one thing, a long sustained run is another. You don't see winston cup cars line up with a pro-stockers or pro-stockers at daytona.... Can't wait to see the show though.
If this is the same Carrera that was at Caesars, who claims he out ran me at Cumberland 2 years ago. Woops, didn't relize that was me when I had 2.4s on. You raced my brothers 24'. I never ran you! Besides, if this is the same guy. Remember when you told us you ran 115 and we beat you with my 100 mph Spectre.

If this is not you sorry! Disregard this.
Old 10-17-2002, 02:12 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally posted by Rick252
Let me get this straight. You say you can beat everyone 99.9% of the time. BUT You want to bring in another boat to race with. That means that this other boat beats everyone 100% of the time.. Don't quite believe that. Well, I'll bet I can beat you in my boat.. I have a Baja 252 with 7.4MPI.. No wait !! , I'll use another boat
Last quote.

For Baja Bob, you are funny. With all the comedians in the world, we should be fortunate to have you on OSO.
Bring your Bajunk, I mean Baja. Sorry, my backspace quit working, could not erase.
Old 10-17-2002, 02:19 PM
Registered

My Boats: boatless

please bring your top fueler i love waching them run plus you can take all the noise police attention away from us
Old 10-17-2002, 02:22 PM
Registered

Lamb;

Wasn't me at ceasers, and I've never raced a spectre. I too have heard about that 115mph Carrera but I havn't been fortunate enough to run into him just yet. If the 115 claim has any merit he better have at least 1200hp.
Old 10-17-2002, 02:27 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1996 Baja 272

Can't we all just get along.

Brian, thanks for posting this thread. It has added for some entertainment

Last edited by Luv-N-It; 10-17-2002 at 03:04 PM.
Old 10-17-2002, 02:34 PM
Registered

This is one of the more entertaining threads I've seen in quite a while....hopefully the board gods don't delete it.
Old 10-17-2002, 02:39 PM
Rick252

Default Lamiepie

Quote:
Originally posted by LambRB

Last quote.

For Baja Bob, you are funny. With all the comedians in the world, we should be fortunate to have you on OSO.
Bring your Bajunk, I mean Baja. Sorry, my backspace quit working, could not erase.
Now your getting personal. One thing I've learned in the fire service is, the one that talks the most is usually the one that does the least

Old 10-17-2002, 02:42 PM
Registered

My Boats: boatless

fireworks anyone?