Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OHIO OSOer's!  Central Ohio fall shootout. >

OHIO OSOer's! Central Ohio fall shootout.

Notices

OHIO OSOer's! Central Ohio fall shootout.

Old 10-17-2002, 09:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this thread has become f-ing halarious i can smell the competion, wish my boat was faster so i could talk chit to but hey

brian: never been on a skater before if i se you there think i could gat a ride? boat looks awsome in pic.
Old 10-17-2002, 09:40 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Liquid Kroozir
We will be coming down Friday night to stay at the campground.Looking forward to putting faces with names and having a good time.We also may be on the water Saturday. Lets all have a good time.
What time tomorrow? we got school off ill be on the water hopefully. Red and black 19'baja open bow.

Tommy
Old 10-17-2002, 09:41 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Bring the F1 down for a few passes.

khadley - are you bringing yours?
Old 10-17-2002, 09:48 PM
Lambchop77

I do love the shat-talking.....

.......Can you feel the tension?
I can't.

Old 10-17-2002, 10:16 PM
Registered

Originally posted by JUST ONCE
this thread has become f-ing halarious i can smell the competion, wish my boat was faster so i could talk chit to but hey

brian: never been on a skater before if i se you there think i could gat a ride? boat looks awsome in pic.
I had no idea this thread would turn out to be 7 or 8 pages long, I am loving it!!!!

Hell yes you can get a ride, but don't expect a ride like one of the Lamb's Skater's!!!! Mine is the slowest, but it goes slow in style.
Old 10-17-2002, 11:37 PM
Registered

Hey everyone, im new at this site, one of my good friends told me all about this site and all the people on it, sounds interesting. Well my good friend is todd lamb, he told me that you guys are looking for big numbered top end boats, and he also said that everyone on here thinks he is a joke, lol, yeah ok, well all BS aside i am goin to try and make this thing, it sounds like a good time, havent ever really ran any of these smaller get togethers, i am interested in knowing what kind and size of some of the BIG boats are? i will be bringing, (if the weather and all else cooperates)a 32' skater. I see where you all laugh in todds face, well thats funny cause when he blows by you, he will be laughin, not you, and trust me you'll know when im comin around you, cause it will sound like a freight train on water. lol, cant wait! oh by the way, todd is the mechanic on my boat, and well these 1350 stelling motors on #6's is really runnin sweet todd! you did a great job, have to hook-up sunday and let ya take her out for a test ride, i hope everyone that says there goin to show up does, sounds like it could be a pretty good turn out, who is the supposively fastest boat comin? just curious , todd, what time you showin up there? we'll meet for breakfast! then off to the races my friend!
"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!!!!!!"
Old 10-17-2002, 11:47 PM
Registered

Originally posted by merlin540
EGGBEATERS HAHAHA thats funny. how about weedwacker motors or bug foggers haahahahaaha
LOL, I THINK IT IS SOO FUNNY THAT EVERYONE DISSES THE OUTBOARDS, I HAVE INBOARDS BUT FROM THE VIDEO I SEEN FROM CEASERS CREEK, AND IF THIS IS THE GUY THAT HAS THE YELLOW AO IM SORRY DUDE, BUT YOU GOT SMOKED OR WAIT, YOUR BUMBLE BEE GOT ALL FOGGED OUT!
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!
Old 10-17-2002, 11:52 PM
Registered

welcome.

I will look for that freight train sound!!!

i dont think that goes together, maybe it should be listen for the sound? oh well, 1am.....
Old 10-17-2002, 11:58 PM
Registered

Originally posted by HyperBaja
welcome.

I will look for that freight train sound!!!

i dont think that goes together, maybe it should be listen for the sound? oh well, 1am.....
thnx, lol, and yeah i think that listen for it is better. you comin to this thing?
Old 10-18-2002, 12:09 AM
Registered

i would have to be dead if i wasnt!! i live 1/2 mile away from the marina, im hoping to bum some rides with people because 46mph is um.....SLOW!!!

can i have a quick ride in your freight train??

Quick Reply: OHIO OSOer's! Central Ohio fall shootout.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.