Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OHIO OSOer's!  Central Ohio fall shootout. >

OHIO OSOer's! Central Ohio fall shootout.

Notices

OHIO OSOer's! Central Ohio fall shootout.

Old 10-19-2002, 10:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Lambchop77

Obviously, you don't read every post.

I said earlier that the AO went by me.

Try re-reading my posts...........................slowly.
Lampchop
It seems like I have touched a nerve ? I have read your post It's just hard to remember all the bs that you are saying

besides I just wanted you to admit it again

and by the way I am 31 and own a 33 ft eliminator daytona that runs 108 mph

and to answer some questions?:
yes I own a 100+ mph boat and have for over 10 years
yes I own a marine business
no I don't race in a pro circuit (just for fun)

lambrb
I am not trying to knock you or your work I am sure you have spent alot of time and money to get where you are just like the rest of us I am just saying that we are comparing different types of boats and that i think it is impressive to see a big heavy boat accelerate
Old 10-19-2002, 11:05 AM
Registered

Originally posted by khadley

Lampchop
It seems like I have touched a nerve ? I have read your post It's just hard to remember all the bs that you are saying

besides I just wanted you to admit it again

and by the way I am 31 and own a 33 ft eliminator daytona that runs 108 mph

and to answer some questions?:
yes I own a 100+ mph boat and have for over 10 years
yes I own a marine business
no I don't race in a pro circuit (just for fun)

lambrb
I am not trying to knock you or your work I am sure you have spent alot of time and money to get where you are just like the rest of us I am just saying that we are comparing different types
of boats and that i think it is impressive to see a big heavy boat accelerate
First make sure you are talking to the right Lamb. There are 2 of us on here. As far as big boats accelerate. My 30' spectre with 2 480 hp motors accelerates with the AO till I max out. Then he goes on by me. Which he should. Charlie has a total of 1940 hp. I have 960 total (just got the boat remember). You forget, when you are talking about 100mph boats. We did that in the early 80's. How many 32's have you owned that ran 140 plus or built? If you have 108 mph Eliminator or have had 100 mph boats for 10 years. Funny, don't remember you. Stop talking crap and bring your eliminator. I'll bet my brother 24' or my 21' or spectre cleans your clock. You want to insult people. Bring your boat and we will insult you with any of our boats. As far as you being in this for ten years. I was pro tour when you were still wet behind the ears. As far as marina, what's the name? High perf. or what? Funny how all you guys who like to slam the most. Don't remember hearing about you.
Will be there at 9 am. My names Todd come look for me.
Old 10-19-2002, 11:20 AM
Registered

Default Re: JAQ ASS (lambchop)

Originally posted by kbt74
Just curious if you still go back to your high school and try to pick up girls. Anyways I really think the point is that most of you are in a position to afford this kind of fun and should appreciate it. It sounds like there are a couple of trust fund kids buying boats on this thread.
Sincerely,
Somerset Houseboats Poker run Team Member
This is the brother of Jaqass.

All BS aside. You are starting to get personal. As far as trust fund kids. You don't know us. My brother works for someone else (non family related) and I have my own business's (that I started, not handed to me). This thread has been fun. It is one thing to crack on my eggbeaters or me to crack on Baja Bob. When you start talking crap about people and how they got what they have. I don't care who you are. We are suppose to all be boaters and have something in common. I guess not!!!

Last post ever. Has been fun, but that comment was the stopping point. Not being a baby, but I thought this was a place to BS about boats and talk crap to each other. Not a place to start insulting family. See ya!
Old 10-19-2002, 11:26 AM
Registered

Received 1,819 Likes on 711 Posts
Talking Rules??

We don't need no stinkin rules !
Thought this gig was about who's fastest period??
Does'nt mean that's the best boat.
Just fastest that day in those conditions.
P.S. do you guys with the big boats know you've only got 3 miles between the bridge and the dam?? I'd think a real stought 110 - 120 MPH cat with punch wheels might suprise a few people.
My boat will run high 70's GPS, that's it.
But, I love my boat! Would'nt trade it for any of them going tomorrrow!
The sound of two or three motors against the limiters, the hull more in the air than water, thats what trips my trigger!
Thrill, I should have room. Flag me down.
Brian, yes you can (when are you heading out in the morning??)
Gary
Old 10-19-2002, 11:39 AM
Registered

Gary
I'm heading out of here around 8:00 AM. You want to follow each other up there?

I'm heading out for a while today and will be back in this evening..I'll call you so we can line it up.

Todd-
Don't make that your last post, this thread has been one of the more entertaining, chit talking, bench racing threads I have seen a quite a while. It certainly could not have been that way without you giving it and taking it. Use the ignore feature if someone bothers you. Anyway, F any of those guys that start making personal slams, they aren't worth the time and energy to get upset over.

I was hoping you could join in on Sunday night/Monday morning for a continuation on the chit talking, because then, we will have facts on who the fastest was.

See you all there!
Old 10-19-2002, 11:44 AM
Registered

Lambchop, This is all about bs. There is nothing personal. But if you look back to your posts you were the one on the attack. I'm sure the both of you have done very well for yourselves. It's all about having fun. (sounds like the pot calling the kettle black)
Anyways, hope everyone has a fun and safe time on Sunday!!
Old 10-19-2002, 11:56 AM
Registered

Originally posted by LambRB

First make sure you are talking to the right Lamb. There are 2 of us on here. As far as big boats accelerate. My 30' spectre with 2 480 hp motors accelerates with the AO till I max out. Then he goes on by me. Which he should. Charlie has a total of 1940 hp. I have 960 total (just got the boat remember). You forget, when you are talking about 100mph boats. We did that in the early 80's. How many 32's have you owned that ran 140 plus or built? If you have 108 mph Eliminator or have had 100 mph boats for 10 years. Funny, don't remember you. Stop talking crap and bring your eliminator. I'll bet my brother 24' or my 21' or spectre cleans your clock. You want to insult people. Bring your boat and we will insult you with any of our boats. As far as you being in this for ten years. I was pro tour when you were still wet behind the ears. As far as marina, what's the name? High perf. or what? Funny how all you guys who like to slam the most. Don't remember hearing about you.
Will be there at 9 am. My names Todd come look for me.
This guy is so mad he can't even complete a sentence that's even close to being gramitically correct. It looks to me like khadley complimented you on your work and you in turn slammed him. Why are you bringing up "being on pro tour for 10 yrs" blah blah blah? I've never heard of the "Lambs" either, until you joined a board started trash talking and defending the size of your p***s's. Does this mean you arn't legitimate, no. You guys have some awesome boats that run hard. What is your point? I'll repeat what I stated earlier, if all you're going to do is insult other members and get mad while participating in threads then why are you even on the board?

Last edited by jdnca1; 10-19-2002 at 12:01 PM.
Old 10-19-2002, 12:02 PM
Lambchop77

Originally posted by jdnca1

This guy is so mad he can't even complete a sentence that's even close to being gramitically correct.

Does this mean you arn't legitimate, no.
Good point!

Old 10-19-2002, 12:05 PM
packinair

ok. so back to the original point.... WHO IS GOING?? I am coming from toledo anyone else from this area give me a call I might be in.. 419-279-2224 Scott

Old 10-19-2002, 12:12 PM
Lambchop77

Default Re: JAQ ASS (lambchop)

Originally posted by kbt74
Just curious if you still go back to your high school and try to pick up girls. Anyways I really think the point is that most of you are in a position to afford this kind of fun and should appreciate it. It sounds like there are a couple of trust fund kids buying boats on this thread.
Sincerely,
Somerset Houseboats Poker run Team Member
It's been fun to talk BS before Sunday and all, but when someone starts making personal attacks like this and posting "JAQ ASS" in their post topic, I don't even want to post to this anymore.

Sorry, guys. It's been fun getting this thing all hyped up.

I'm done here. I'll see you all tommorrow.

Quick Reply: OHIO OSOer's! Central Ohio fall shootout.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.