Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   outerlimits wanted (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/34596-outerlimits-wanted.html)

mtm 10-10-2002 11:53 AM

37 outerlimits wanted

any other ones besides east coast looking to see whats out there

29scarab 10-10-2002 12:09 PM

There's one in Illinois.

There's another one for sale in Houston.

I found them on traderonline.com and did a search.

:D

Sonicdriver 10-10-2002 01:08 PM

Do you mind me asking why you are excluding east coast models?

Advantage_Rob 10-10-2002 01:20 PM

The Wild Child is local to this area now, and it was at Sparky's shop with a for sale sign on it. VisciousOne from the board if you want to PM him. It's an ex-Factory 2 boat, 1999 37 that has a 6 man bolster cockpit, and no cabin. It spent last winter getting completely gone thru and re-rigged. Everything was gone over with a fine tooth comb. All of the bulkheads completely re-glassed, and everything made perfect again from it's racing days. It's got all of the interior upholstery replaced with new, Yellow dash extention, new carpet, Monster yellow gaffrig's, yellow seats with black and white checker patterned inlay's in everything. The motors are built up from f-2 spec's, dont know the exact HP though. Still look like stock 500efi's but 600+hp I belive. It's brand new again, all stress cracks gone, and repainted perfectly, with a complete detail wheel wax from an exotic car place, and did they do an incredible job on it. I haven't seen it there, but I dont I never heard that it sold. That boat's bad ass, and in perfect shape. Sorry I dont know any other details like price, but Sparky could give you more details and get the owners # for you. It is on a Myco trailer as well.

JimV 10-10-2002 01:54 PM

There is a 37' outer limits in my shop, triple 600hp 502's bravo shop drives will show 100mph on speedo. E-mail or call me 616-735-0800 JimV

MIdnightRider 10-10-2002 02:05 PM

Jim V- I emailed info to 32 Fever on Maverick, he may be calling you. Chad

O-Limit37 10-10-2002 02:11 PM

You can also try doing a search on www.boats.com. There are 4 37' Stiletto's, however most are on the East Coast. It's tough to be specific on location because there aren't many Outerlimits out there on the water. Since the late '90s, they've been producing only 15-25 boats annually. So, if you see one you like and it's at the right price, you should pounce on it regardless of its location. Otherwise, you can spend $400-600k for a new one. As stated in a previous message, I'd recommend National Marine and Ocean Performance. They are two of the largest distributors of Outerlimits in the country.

DJD 10-10-2002 02:11 PM

Hey now, Wild Child wasn't that bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does it still have the same paint job as when Marcus and I raced it? I thought he was going to re- paint it.
Damn, I miss that boat!

Advantage_Rob 10-10-2002 02:23 PM

Oh no it wasn't bad at all, it was awesome before he did anytig to it, he just wanted it perfect. In all reality he could have had it ready for the water in a day or two, but he re-did EVERYTHING. It's got the same paint job, and it is sweet as hell. I dont know why he's getting rid of it, but he really didn't use it more than a few times. he's got a big sea ray that he uses with his family usually.

johnnyboatman 10-16-2002 10:20 PM

outerlimits for sale

there is one for sale on bullock marine, it has 500s with prochargers