Poker Run Organizer Takes On Underwater LED Line

Notices

Poker Run Organizer Takes On Underwater LED Line

Old 05-02-2017, 11:19 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,694 Likes on 1,208 Posts
Default Poker Run Organizer Takes On Underwater LED Line

Savvy business move for a poker run organizer that could benefit event participants, https://speedonthewater.com/in-the-n...water-led-line.
Old 05-02-2017, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 160 Likes on 72 Posts

I am absolutely in love with my Lumishore underwater lights. When planning out our build for our Nor-Tech 390 CC, I could not decide what lights I wanted. After hours of research, I had Nor-Tech pull the trigger on (4) SMX 152 lights with the wifi controller. I have them wired to the Fusion head unit so they can flash to the sound of the music. Doing this same setup in my complete restoration of our Formula 382. Was thinking about doing (4) of the THX1602 since they are even brighter, but the same setup with 4 of them would be over $17,000 which is maybe just a bit excessive for underwater lights on anything but a mega yacht haha. Here we were in Key West for the Poker Run last fall at Bight Marina. Wish we were lined up with all the other boats by Conch Republic.

http://youtu.be/1HZLf5SGCXw
Old 05-02-2017, 08:23 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts

$17,000 for 4 lights, those better be as bright as a KISS concert
Old 05-02-2017, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 160 Likes on 72 Posts

That is for their highest end ones, which I believe are intended for Mega Yachts. They are 15,500 fixture lumens each. The ones I went with are 6,400 each (fixture measured lumens, not raw). That $17,000 price is the controller, hub, and wifi controller with sound to music and other settings. You can get a basic switch with 2 SMX 92 RGB lights for $1500 and still be very bright. Our setup is about $7,000ish total. Like the article says, you can do as much or as little as you want to spend
Old 05-02-2017, 08:41 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Believe it or not we have done more than a few Intrepids with the upper end lights consisting of 6-8 lights.
Almost 20k in lights. I also have the SMX152's on my 30 Skater 3ea. Of all the lights we have sold over the years these are by far the best.