Notices

Simms sucks

Old 10-12-2002, 06:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Simms sucks

I'm glad! The whole first half we have to hear about his million dollar arm! Final...He lost...threw three picks...we won again...nuff said.
Old 10-12-2002, 08:34 PM
Registered

Sure he sucks--in a couple of years he will be able to buy you and your whole town-and you still won't like him
Old 10-12-2002, 10:19 PM
TulsaLarry

Yeah, I'm glad to see OU win but it was the defense and Griffin that did most of the work. OU still needs a quarterback and a better offensive line if they are going to go all the way.

My Texas Tech Red Raiders sucked tonight against Iowa State.

Old 10-12-2002, 10:31 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Go Blue!! Michigan wins again!! 5-1 now. The Big House was built in 1927 and today was the very first overtime game ever played there. And the HOME team won!! The way it should be.

So, we beat the team that beat Nebraska. Enough said (refering to the "shared" title of 1997.....anytime, anyplace!!!)
Old 10-12-2002, 10:44 PM
TulsaLarry

Congrats Waterfoul.
I watched the Florida State and Miami game (of which I don't like either team) and was hoping FSU would knock Miami off but NOOOOOOOO, their idiot kicker couldn't make a chip shot so I guess Miami stays #1.

BTW, I have asked other people over the years and have not got an answer, what is that on the helmets of Miami? It looks like two cowboy boots facing each other toe to toe. If it is a "U", what does it stand for University (which one), Ugly, Unable, Underrated?