Notices

Just A Thought

Old 10-09-2002, 10:07 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Just A Thought

I stopped in for a snack today at a gas station and it got me thinking. The person behind the register was of afgan decent. Have you noticed how many of these convience stores are run or managed by afgan people. How hard would it be for them on a preset date to inject a very strong readily available poison into single serving snacks all on one day. since most of these purchases are cash sales it would not be easily tracable back to the store and since the victim would be dead their would be no record of where it came from. Think how many people they could kill in one day. Think about that the next time you bite into that snack.
Old 10-09-2002, 10:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gee thanks Back to eating road kill.
Old 10-09-2002, 10:19 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

What the hell is that??? As if we don' t think/worry enough anymore about these pieces of crap and what there sick , demented minds are thinking. I would like to see them all sent back to there own friggin' country right before we fry the SOB's!!! Keep you're sick what if's to yourself!!!
Old 10-09-2002, 10:31 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Default Re: Just A Thought

Originally posted by Tinkerboater
I stopped in for a snack today at a gas station and it got me thinking. The person behind the register was of afgan decent. Have you noticed how many of these convience stores are run or managed by afgan people. How hard would it be for them on a preset date to inject a very strong readily available poison into single serving snacks all on one day. since most of these purchases are cash sales it would not be easily tracable back to the store and since the victim would be dead their would be no record of where it came from. Think how many people they could kill in one day. Think about that the next time you bite into that snack.
The thing that urks me is that the people of whatever foreign backgound can borrow money to buy/open these places much easier than I could. That's why so many own them. A friend of mine just built a house in an upscale subdivision. He has neighbors as such, and they have jobs, PLUS own a gas station. Sort of a hobby I guess. But they're comment was it's so easy for them to get the money, it's stupid not to. At least that's the story I was told.

Mark
Old 10-09-2002, 10:32 PM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Something tells me I won't be enjoying that cup o' coffee from the convenience store quite as much tomorrow morning.
Old 10-09-2002, 10:59 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Damn, c'mon down here to D.C. Not only can you get poisoned by the convenience store , you can get tour ass blown away while putting gas in your car or mowing your lawn. Ain't life grand
Old 10-09-2002, 11:09 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Oh, BTW, the reason immigrants have such an easy time getting money is they have cooperative money lending in their community. When one makes it good, he lends out some money to a friend or a cousin to buy a franchise. They both do well, and then loan money to others. Most immigrants get over here and bust their ass just to make it-and guess what-they do! Most of us have these same people in our past, we just forget and think it's all here for us. The problem we have now is that many immigrant groups are trying to get their people to not assimilate into our way of life-this is not what made America great. When my ancestors came over here they purposely dropped the Mc from their name because it wasn't real great to be an Irishman. Now aside from St Patty's day you couldn't find an Irishman if you tryed-they're all Americans now, plain and simple. The funny thing is that if you ask an immigrant what they really want is to be an American-all this ethnic identity BS is a myth created by so-called leaders in order to keep their power base up

Soapbox Mode> OFF
Old 10-09-2002, 11:12 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Bravo Ted!
Old 10-10-2002, 12:50 PM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

too old.. Im starting to worry about you....
You haven't taken any trips to MD have you??

Old 10-10-2002, 01:17 PM
Registered

Default Too Old

Keep your gun out! I'm going to Annapolis next week for the boat show. Or, if you are coming, bring it with you!

Quick Reply: Just A Thought

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.