Loto this Thursday and Friday Night >

Loto this Thursday and Friday Night

Notices

Loto this Thursday and Friday Night

Old 10-09-2002, 10:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Loto this Thursday and Friday Night

Ill be working around LOTO area the next few days and will be staying thursday and friday night.

Is anyone else going to be there? Im basically boatless only due to the fact that the LutzParty is on the sales block at Lake Port Marina. Yes, by gosh wake the kids and phone the neighbors, its true we have the pole and the rest of the boat up for the highest bidder. Watermoose, Cramer and the gang are trying to move it so they can get us in that performance boat for next season.

If anyone is going to be around friday night I thought perhaps we could hook up for some cocktails and or a bit of dinner. Drop me a line here or hit me on my cell 913-515-7456

Nort come on down to LOTO and Ill buy you dinner.

Sorry WM no crablegs for YOU. Miss A told me not to corrupt you.
Old 10-10-2002, 01:27 AM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Kevin, how the heck are you doing???
Have not seen much of hte Lutz family on here
I hope the surgery went well for the knees??

If only I had my new truck, I would love another road trip to LOTO

Tell Misss A and the kids I said HI
Old 10-10-2002, 06:17 AM
Registered

Kevin we will be down with 2 other couples. The girls are going tonight and the guys on Friday morning. We are planning on eating at Docknockers Friday night. Prolly around 7 or 8. Come on by. How's the knee? Here's my # if you wanna call 913-238-1090 or if your on nextel 140*23*23162
Old 10-10-2002, 07:45 AM
Registered

Hmmmmmmm the girls will be down tonight eh? Me too...........heh heh heh.............

Dont worry Im planning on winterizing the Supra and the dock pumps tonight so ill be busy. I just may join you at docknockers friday night though. Ill be in My car.

Hugh, you know your welcome anytime. The knees............well lets say im doing better now. Recovery has not gone as swiftly as i was anticipating. Good thing boating / water skiing season is coming to a close. I just hope they are in good enough shape to chase the kids up and down the basketball court in a few weeks.

Hey SSherman is the Jesse James Taxi service running this Friday night????? Hint Hint, Nudge Nudge , Wink Wink.
Old 10-10-2002, 08:15 AM
Registered

Hey Lutz!!! Count me in for whatever..no plans this weekend, other than a client coming in town to step up to a bigger Donzi! Actually, two of them, but hey....who's counting??

BY the way, the SS LutzParty is now shiny clean, thanks to the Moose and a big brush, doing the cockpit today...come on by!!!!

I'll give you a buzz on your cell later today...and yes, Miss A is right, no crablegs and butter for me... Doctors orders...

AFter reading the extensive Jesse James thread, I'd be curious too!

Later!

WM
Old 10-10-2002, 11:19 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lutz and everyone else:
We are planning on being there Saturday morning, provided my boat is finished.
Would be glad to meet anyone for dinner or whatever. I hope to be doing some prop testing Sat. afternnon, but other than that, no plans. I really hope it is not freezing ass cold.
Let me know where you guys will be Sat. night. I hope to be staying at the Gardenhouse Bed and Breakfast next to the Bait and Bagle mm4 (directly across the lake from docknockers and crab legs) sorry moose.
Old 10-10-2002, 12:17 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

i doubt that i'll be down for the HOP. Tbone and I will be VIP's at Larry Flint's Hustler Club in STL instead.
Old 10-10-2002, 01:43 PM
Registered

LutzParty has spoken!!

Well, via my cell phone anyway...he says, and I quote...in regards to JJ being in bed with a cold...

"Oh, he is sooooo gay..." or something to that effect...

He is on the road even as I speak...planning to head to Docknockers on Friday night...as I am as well!

CRABS!!!

WM
Old 10-10-2002, 08:00 PM
Registered

Say What

Watermoose is trying to get me in trouble..............again........ Like I cant do that enough on my own.

Sherman, Dr Lutz prescribes the 4 martini method to get rid of what ales you. It may not cure you but you wont care anymore.

I think I may fire up the Supra and take it out tomorrow night then winterize it on Saturday am. But if you do make it down and the Jesse James is running I would love to ck it out. catch me on my cell.
Old 10-10-2002, 09:03 PM
Registered

Kevin I hope you make it tommorrow....I don't think I've ever had better crab leggs than at Docknockers.

Moose...looking foward to meeting you.....there is nothing wrong with chicken breast.

Cramer...goin to make it?

SummerObsession.....call my cell Saturday if your going to make it......Bring me a tumble weed.

Mach1shorty...we'll look for you...we will be in a 288 sunsation called hangin' around.

KCHOTBOAT.....I know we will hook up.

Maybe we should try a Horny Toad get together around 4 or 5 on saturday....the weather looks like it's turning to chit around then though.

Quick Reply: Loto this Thursday and Friday Night

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.