Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO/Shootout Roll Call--Check in here (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/349213-loto-shootout-roll-call-check-here.html)

Cash Bar 08-16-2017 10:13 PM

LOTO/Shootout Roll Call--Check in here

4 Attachment(s)
Let's get a list of people and boats headed to LOTO next week. I will arrive Monday evening and be at Camden until the following Monday. Mad Props should be in a slip at Camden but not sure which one is ours yet. Please come by and say hi.

As for the week the general plan will be as follows so feel free to join up and/or introduce yourselves.
Wed eve at Street Party.
Thursday blasting around lake but likely at Coconuts at some point.
Thursday eve at PBC party
Friday we will probably go over near Dog Days in the morning about 1030 and find some boats to run with up towards Dicks.
Friday afternoon we will go to Dog Days
Friday Eve at Camden
Saturday early we will head to the Shootout. Hoping to hire a Helo if I can get some peeps to run and chip in $$$ to film the ride to the raft up.
Saturday Afternoon skip out of Shootout before 2 to beat the extended No Wake zone and head to one of the restaurants
Sat evening at Camden and ??
Sunday Shootout and run around before loading on Trailer

Hope to see you at one or all of these places.

Griff 08-16-2017 10:51 PM

I'll be there probably Weds afternoon and hit the street party..........ummmmmmmmmmm meet and greet :ernaehrung004:
As for the rest of the week, we'll figure it out as we go. Probably Dog Days on Friday night and Camden Saturday night.

As has been the tradition for last several years, it a guys only trip and riding in baywatch's 36 Apache.

Kelly O 08-17-2017 05:46 AM

Will be there Monday-Monday, looks like our paths will cross a few times Cash. Looking forward to checking out the repower and running some with you.

Knot 4 Me 08-17-2017 06:44 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Arrive Wednesday around noon. Hope to see your new ride at Ron's Friday afternoon, if not before then. Will be at the street party, PCB party, and around various watering holes thru Saturday evening. Will be on a buddy's 303 Formula and possibly another buddy's 38 TG. Saw this cruiser next to our slip at Land's End last year. I think it says it all!!

Nate5.0 08-17-2017 07:23 AM

This time next Weds we will be in the air on our way. Me, the GF, another board member here, his wife, and a buddy that goes with us every year.

*Staying at Camden of course. Thurs - Sun.

*No boat but rented a Tri Toon for the shootout which for us will work well to enjoy the show and sounds.

Coconuts as soon as we get in Thursday as well as going to PBC.

Friday is our hotel day, will hang out at Camden for the day (prob find me on a pool bar stump), check out the new parties going on, then head to dog days at night.

Sat is the shoout and then whatever comes our way.

Cant wait!

36Tango 08-17-2017 07:57 AM

Our 28 outboard Skater refurbish project is still in paint, but still plan on having it at the Street Party on Wednesday and then run the Poker Run on Friday. No doubt that it is the best week of the year at LOTO!

ben 08-17-2017 08:04 AM

I'll be down Tuesday evening, staying across from PBC.
Wednesday, burn some gas eat some food and end up at the street party.
Thursday, burn more gas and PBC for the party that evening.
Friday, Poker run and Dog Days that afternoon, no plans for that night yet.
Sat, Watch the shootout and super cat fest!
I'll pull the boat out early Sunday morning to avoid the mess at the boat ramp all day and head home, got to be back at work Sunday afternoon.
Cant Wait!

ALL_IN! 08-17-2017 08:07 AM

We arrive on Wed evening for the street party - after that night, we have no plans. We're riding with local friends in a new Sunsation CC.

VortechSS 08-17-2017 08:12 AM

Arriving Thursday. Nearly the same plans from there on. Hoping to not get busted for being too loud this year! :p

Interested in pitching in on the Helo run assuming I'm fast enough to keep up!

-Brandon

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/r_...S=w944-h708-no

gmgearhead454 08-17-2017 08:16 AM

We'll be there our usual group of trainwrecks. Getting down there Thursday around noon, staying at Lakeview resort and probably just blasting around the lake all day Thursday, we'll go eat wherever we see the most action at. Friday morning doing the poker run, probably eat at franky and louies, then Saturday the shootout. Probably go anchor out in a cove and wait out the no wake bs, or maybe go chill at Bear Bottoms till its lifted, then blast back. Going home sunday after the races end. Can't upload photos but we'll be in my new 29' warlock world class, can't wait!