Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The Phantom gets Busted !!!!! >

The Phantom gets Busted !!!!!

Notices

The Phantom gets Busted !!!!!

Old 10-15-2002, 03:53 PM
rick32

Default The Phantom gets Busted !!!!!

In summary, the police arrested Norton Alderson, a male, resident of Agoura Hills, CA, in a pumpkin patch at 11:38 p.m. on Friday.

Alderson will be charged with lewd and lascivious behavior, public indecency, and public intoxication at the Ventura County courthouse on Monday. The suspect explained that as he was passing a pumpkin patch he decided to stop. "You know, a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and there was no one around here for miles. At least I thought there wasn't," he stated in a phone interview.

Alderson went on to say that he pulled over to the side of the road, picked out a pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purposes, cut a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his need. "I guess I was just really into it, you know?" he commented with evident embarrassment......

In the process, Alderson apparently failed to notice a Ventura County Sherrif's car approaching and was unaware of his audience until officer Brenda Taylor approached him. "It was an unusual situation, that's for sure," said officer Taylor. "I walked up to ( Alderson ) and he's...just working away at this pumpkin."

Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached Alderson. "I just went up and said, 'Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you are screwing a pumpkin?'

"He froze and was clearly very surprised that I was there, and then looked me straight in the face and said," ............"A pumpkin? Damn...is it midnight already?'"

Cheer's,
Rick32

Old 10-15-2002, 04:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 10-15-2002, 04:48 PM
The Senior Charter Member #1070
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 10-15-2002, 05:41 PM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Further field investigation indicates that the hole in the pumpkin was about the diameter of a penny and that the seeds just inside of the hole were all intact and barely touched. The Police report indicates that the man either had a very bad case of WhiskeyD*ck or he was just a short man

The Farmer agreed to let the man take the pumpkin home however the police are further questioning the accused.
Old 10-15-2002, 07:22 PM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Old 10-15-2002, 09:47 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

ROFLMAO!!!! I can not waite to see the reply to this one

Jon
Old 10-15-2002, 09:53 PM
Registered

Where is old Nort. The Report said nothing of a Jail sentance I am sure he is just biding his time and ploting his revenge. I would touch your keyboard very carefully, 220 can hurt
Old 10-15-2002, 10:17 PM
Registered

News Flash!!!…

The police arrested known partier and troublemaker, Rick Foreinger on Thursday evening, October 16th 2002. Mr. Foreinger met with his attorneys the following morning walking funny from the holding cell. Foreinger had a 15-minute meeting with his attorneys to discuss his plea, the end result being that he would plead to the lesser charge of lewd conduct in public, his sixteenth plead for this offence. Foreinger holds the state record for this offence, and hopes to soon hold the national record of over 21 charges in a single given year. When speaking to his Newport based “dream-team” group of attorneys, they hoped that “Foreinger could single handedly bring the firms revenues to a new low” meaning that revenues could actually hit a new record high for this decade. The attorney firm Dick Buttkiss & Jack MeOff hopes to expanded their current operations in the bay area by opening new offices in the bay area of San Francisco.
Old 10-15-2002, 10:43 PM
rick32

NOTE: I bring everything to a new low baby !

Cheer's,
Rick 32

Old 10-15-2002, 10:45 PM
Registered

In Nelly syle................

"It's gettin dark in here......so take off all your clothes"

bump de bump.

Quick Reply: The Phantom gets Busted !!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.