Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Need your truck / trailer taken down to KW from Miami / Ft Lauderdale for PR/Races? >

Need your truck / trailer taken down to KW from Miami / Ft Lauderdale for PR/Races?

Notices

Need your truck / trailer taken down to KW from Miami / Ft Lauderdale for PR/Races?

Old 08-30-2017, 08:41 PM
Registered

Received 3,019 Likes on 987 Posts
Default Need your truck / trailer taken down to KW from Miami / Ft Lauderdale for PR/Races?

I'm going to be booking my flights and while I'd prefer just to fly directly into KW, the lay-over in Miami is 5 hours. Since it only takes 3.5 to drive it, I was thinking I could rent a car, drive down and then fly out. But then I was thinking I know there's a bunch of people that need to get their rigs down there so if someone needs to get their truck / trailer down, the wife and I could potentially handle it. I'm good with driving anything and however long. Just have your ish together down in KW (place to put it). Let me know with-in the next couple days, our house is booked, I'm buying our plane tickets. Flying in on Wed Nov 8th

Tank
8 zero 5-340-Eight 847

Last edited by thisistank; 08-30-2017 at 08:44 PM.