My boat needs a face lift...

Notices

My boat needs a face lift...

Old 10-16-2002, 12:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy My boat needs a face lift...

We NEED some new custom graphics!
Now that the engines and drives are big and bad, the rest needs a face lift.
Something trick like on the new Cigs, Sonics, or Outerlimits.
Im talkin start over, whole boat type graphics.
Heres a pic of the outdated 1993ish **** on there now...it must go!
Attached Thumbnails My boat needs a face lift...-mvc-024s.jpg  

Last edited by Back4More; 10-16-2002 at 12:14 AM.
Old 10-16-2002, 12:50 AM
Registered

Mark,
If you want wild I'd talk to Mitcher T. He has done some very nice custom work. Check out his web site. Are you going to go with some stripes or have the entire boat painted a different base color? There was a picture of a 35 Fountain from Michigan that was fantastic. It was very bright. The boat used yellow for the base color with a bunch of stripes. I'll see if I can find the picture in the archives.

Dan
Old 10-16-2002, 06:13 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey guys the boats name is BumpnUglies. The owner is a member here with the same name.
I emailed him a few times before I bought Super Sweet. I'm not sure who did his paint.
Old 10-16-2002, 07:24 AM
Registered

Ryan Beckley will hook you up!

http://www.kineticanimation.com/
Old 10-16-2002, 08:07 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Mark/B4M,

You might think about calling MitcherT, he's here in Michigan maybe 2.5 hour drive from Chicago. He has 5 Full Time employees and he's doing some stuff for me now. I was just there yesterday and he had about 4 Sunsations and a 43' Black Thunder there when I pulled in. Mitch was telling me that Rich gave him a call from Chicago and may have him do something with his 42' Fountain too. He's doing some graphics on my Harwood engine scoops to match my wind screen/fairing. I took my boat to him and he took some digitals of it and I explained to him how I wanted it and he posted it on another thread "KAAMA's day on the water" if you want to go look at it. I'll get you his phone number if you're interested in calling him.
Old 10-16-2002, 01:32 PM
The Senior Charter Member #1070
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Arrow

Back4More,
You might also think about calling Dan Patterson here is St. Louis, he does unbelievable work and his prices are right. His company is called AIRPOWER GRAPHICS, but I don't have his number on me right now... PM me if you are interested. Ssherman / Jesse James could also fill you in on Dan as well....
Old 10-16-2002, 02:46 PM
Bayley

I agree with Candman,
Mither is probably about a two hour drive from the Chicago area. With all the bad luck people have been having with long distance engine work, this would be a high priority to myself. Also, Mitcher is a straight guy and very easy to work with.

-Bayley

Old 10-16-2002, 02:51 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bunpnuglies was painted by Mike Contereas in Grand Rapids Michigan he's a good friend of mine, he painted my boat last year....he does great work reasonable!!!his company is called Pimal sign and Design I can get the # if you like P.M me....
Old 10-16-2002, 02:58 PM
F2-34thrttleman

Back4more, have you put your boat away for the year yet. i would like to get another run simply for pleasure this year if i could. racing can sometimes kill the fun of boating. Is COPS doing anything else this year?
Thanks.
Nick Porter
F2-34

Old 10-17-2002, 12:09 AM
Registered

F2-34thrttleman,
The only planed event for COPS is the pirate’s ball on Saturday October 26th. http://www.offshoreonly.com/forum/sh...0&pagenumber=1

Next year we plan to get a number of runs together and the first COPS Poker run. Jack is a mad man with lots of creative energy. Next summer should be great. Any input on events, locations would be appreciated. We are going to try to schedule things on off weekends. We don't want to compete with other events.

Dan

Quick Reply: My boat needs a face lift...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.