Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   is there any going-projects planned but not finished for 2002 summer? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/35002-there-any-going-projects-planned-but-not-finished-2002-summer.html)

Audiofn 10-16-2002 09:43 PM

That would be Tumucin's boat. Looks like he got a new trailer :D:D Last one was some HUGE truck thing :D:D

Jon

SHARKEY-IMAGES 10-16-2002 09:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You mean this rig???;)

Audiofn 10-16-2002 09:53 PM

That be the one :D:D

timucin 10-17-2002 06:02 AM

sharkey: that V boat does not belong to me . It finished . remember I told you : those were history images.I just wanted to show you the building process of a boat in Turkey by sending these images , after your hydra post.

that skater belongs to me.thanks to my idiot boat builder ,it is my unfinished project. We had some serious ,tough arguments with him and now he is rebuilding the top section again.
-cokcpit glasses were not sitting to their places
-there were waves in fiberglass in nose section
-there were missing sound walls
-paint was like done by a elementary school kid
-there were alot of missing accesory parts
-gauge panel was not fitting perfect to bottom of thr canopy
-engine hatches were opening to wrong side ,was impossible to open both of them at the same time
-engine hatches were not sitting perfect so it was able to take rain or sea water in
-battery mounts were too high and tight.there was only one way to take out the battery: cut mounts
etc-etc
shortly was full of mistakes....

the last sit. is: I am supposed to receive my boat on this saturday with every mistake corrected!!!!!!.need one more week to re install gauges and carpet etc...hope to be on water in 2 weeks....

timucin 10-17-2002 06:19 AM

I think its mine 4 sure

1 Attachment(s)
reg:

timucin 10-17-2002 06:30 AM

sharkey & Audiofn: about truck rigging:
boat was rigged and was on the floor.this was the easiest way to take her to seaside :D :D

currently I dont have a tow wehicle; I am using my sisters cheeroke for these kind of stuff but cheeroke is too weak to carry this boat.So this weekend,I mean on saturday I will again call this guy to carry my boat,its easier,safer and gives me time to take photos :D :D :D .
plus I dont want to be in ''turtle'' situation on highway with a boat behind me...

SHARKEY-IMAGES 10-17-2002 09:54 PM

So, that is a Skater hull and you're modifying the deck??? Why was the boat in such bad shape??? Did it fall off a truck?:confused: :confused: ;) :D :D

timucin 10-18-2002 04:20 AM

Yes skater hull from 1994;

-something worse happened ; redesigned by an amateur.....

I wish it felt from the truck,then I would buy a new one from the insurance company LOL!!!