Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Now Live! New SOTW Digital Mag Featuring DCB M44, Factory Billet Outerlimits, Lake Po >

Now Live! New SOTW Digital Mag Featuring DCB M44, Factory Billet Outerlimits, Lake Po

Notices

Now Live! New SOTW Digital Mag Featuring DCB M44, Factory Billet Outerlimits, Lake Po

Old 11-07-2017, 09:08 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,725 Likes on 1,224 Posts
Default Now Live! New SOTW Digital Mag Featuring DCB M44, Factory Billet Outerlimits, Lake Po

From the breathtaking DCB M44 cat to the innovative Factory Billet engine and power-train project, the new issue of Speed On The Water digital magazine is loaded with must-read features, https://speedonthewater.com/in-the-n...lenge-and-more.

For those who prefer to skip the intro, here is the direct download link,
https://speedonthewater.com/in-the-n...issue/download

Speedonthewater.com co-publisher Jason Johnson and I hope you enjoy this issue. Now, it's on to Key West.
Old 11-07-2017, 10:15 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Looks great - as usual.
Old 11-07-2017, 10:44 AM
Registered

Received 2,956 Likes on 981 Posts

I REALLY enjoyed the article on Factory Billet. Had no clue all that was going on. What an awesome project and accomplishment!
Old 11-07-2017, 12:16 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,725 Likes on 1,224 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
I REALLY enjoyed the article on Factory Billet. Had no clue all that was going on. What an awesome project and accomplishment!
Thank you, Tank. I was lucky enough to spend a little time in the Factory Billet Outerlimits during the Lake of the Ozarks Shootout (https://speedonthewater.com/boat-res...-billet-bullet). To call it impressive would be an understatement.

For those heading to Key West, we timed the release of this digital magazine so you have something to download now and read—and get you pumped up—on the flight. Safe travels, all.

For those who are going to miss it this year, we'll do our best to bring it all back to you accurately and quickly.
Old 11-09-2017, 07:46 AM
Registered

Received 277 Likes on 96 Posts

Nice!