Galleon Marina Key West  WORST EXPERIENCE EVER >

Galleon Marina Key West WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

Notices

Galleon Marina Key West WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

Old 11-28-2017, 05:05 PM
Registered

Received 160 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by payuppsucker
I haven't needed to rent a car since the 80's. If I fly, I'm on someone else's dime, same with the hotel reservations for the most part. I do have a AMEX provided to me by my employer to make hotel/airline reservations.

On another note, I haven't borrowed money for anything since I paid my house off in 1998. That's what's wrong with sh!t now. Nobody wants to wait until they have cash to buy what they want. Everybody wants it now, now, now. Reference 2008.

Umm no, credit cards are convenient and an easy way to make free money by spending money. I average $10k+/ month on my personal CC and pay it off every time it is due. If you dont carry a balance and never pay interest, a CC is the best way to get your credit rating to 800+. Plus all the free points/ miles/ etc. 5% back on Amazon purchases really adds up!
Old 11-29-2017, 07:18 AM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
The first time Yvonne and I went to Key West was about a month after we met. After checking in to our hotel she says "there is $10k under the mattress in case I need bail".

I was like " Ummm, wtf do you usually do in Key West.?" Lmao
I need to work in housekeeping in Key West.
Old 11-29-2017, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PremierPOWER
Umm no, credit cards are convenient and an easy way to make free money by spending money. I average $10k+/ month on my personal CC and pay it off every time it is due. If you dont carry a balance and never pay interest, a CC is the best way to get your credit rating to 800+. Plus all the free points/ miles/ etc. 5% back on Amazon purchases really adds up!
Exactly...it's free money. 3 days ago I realized I hadn't traded in points in a while and in 5 minutes and a few clicks I got a $850 hotel stay from August credited to me. That's a free $850 for buying things I would have bought anyhow. It only makes all of the sense.
Old 11-29-2017, 09:28 AM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The first time Yvonne and I went to Key West was about a month after we met. After checking in to our hotel she says

I'm thinking your hotel rooms are not going to be a safe place to sleep from this post on
Old 11-29-2017, 09:36 AM
Registered

Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts

Pretty sure a 40 year old adult is smart enough to make a good decision on not diving into water unless they know for a fact that it is deep enough.
In today's day an age you cannot assume that anymore, sad really. No one wants to take personal responsibility for anything negative, especially when it means financial gains for them.

Don't forget onboard Cruise Line credit!! Got $500 coming to us in the 1st quarter next year. Haen't paid interest on a card in the last 15 years and I love sticking that to them every month!
Old 11-29-2017, 09:58 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

The first time Yvonne and I went to Key West was about a month after we met. After checking in to our hotel she says "there is $10k under the mattress in case I need bail".

I was like " Ummm, wtf do you usually do in Key West.?" Lmao
probably the same stuff most of us do lol . . . I'm guessing it was at this moment you knew she was a keeper
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 11-29-2017, 10:05 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by luke81
Exactly...it's free money. 3 days ago I realized I hadn't traded in points in a while and in 5 minutes and a few clicks I got a $850 hotel stay from August credited to me. That's a free $850 for buying things I would have bought anyhow. It only makes all of the sense.
My corporate AMEX and my personal (Delta) AMEX are linked for a single points system. I like points/miles redemption time; which payed for most of our trip to Key West. EVERYTHING I do goes on AMEX. Plus, NOT using a debit card is the best way to protect what's in your checking account (from card theft/skimmers/hackers/etc.
Old 11-29-2017, 11:46 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This thread went off the rails 3 pages ago......
Old 11-29-2017, 10:05 PM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by low_psi
This thread went off the rails 3 pages ago......
True! But whatever it takes to keep it at the top getting attention!
Old 11-30-2017, 07:07 AM
Registered

Received 1,324 Likes on 739 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
My corporate AMEX and my personal (Delta) AMEX are linked for a single points system. I like points/miles redemption time; which payed for most of our trip to Key West. EVERYTHING I do goes on AMEX. Plus, NOT using a debit card is the best way to protect what's in your checking account (from card theft/skimmers/hackers/etc.
I used to do that at my old job, would average 10-15k per month or more. Along with hotel and airline miles didn’t have to pay for most vacations in the 13 years I worked there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.