Question For Apache Enthusiasts

Notices

Question For Apache Enthusiasts

Old 10-18-2002, 04:55 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Question For Apache Enthusiasts

http://www.offshoreonly.com/cgi-bin/...uery=retrieval

I HAVE HAD OVER 600 VIEWS ON THIS AND NOT ONE OFFER CALL OR ANYTHING....

I THINK THEPRICE IS FAIR LET ALONE NEGOTIABLE, SO WHAT GIVES ANY OPINIONS OR IDEAS

I DONT NEED TO SELL IT BUT IF I DO I DO AND IF I DONT OH WELL. JUST CURIOUS
Old 10-18-2002, 05:04 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, don't feel bad. I've had 2560 views since June and have only had 2-3 people even ask about it. That includes people inqiring from Boat Trader Online.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forum/sh...threadid=27564

I also don't need to sell it and I am not going to give it away. I guess I'll be pimpin' a Cafe Racer into next summer. I can think of worse things.
Old 10-19-2002, 09:00 AM
Registered

Slingshot;
never feel bad about it.I told you before ; am telling now; you have my dream boat.Excellent boat with excellent rig.

right boat,wrong time.....

wrong time: living in a country almost in war (mobilization order came from army to all public+private jeeps..LOL).Economical crisis..1 usd = 1.700.000 tl.Have an unfinished boat project almost cost as 3 boats..But still my heart says go and get this apache...but my brain stops me..

I hope things get better here and I come to you to negotiate about this boat soon....

(possibility sounds a little ....but there is......)
Old 10-19-2002, 11:16 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

sounds reasonable to me. thats a hell of a boat. price looks more than fair when looking at some of the others offered in classifieds. theres one with no power or drives and several years older for only 5K less, now that seems a bit exsessive . just a thought though , wonder if you should drop the " one motor at ZUL an two running" it may imply problems to some people. hope to see it if i ever get out to paint nicks boat. good luck man

Last edited by glassdave; 10-19-2002 at 11:21 AM.
Old 10-19-2002, 12:28 PM
WickedWon

That boat has always been an awesome display of what can be
created when money is no object, it's simply "over the top". It's also an incredible value at that price, on the surface it seems like you should be able to part it out for much more! However, the guys who can afford to spend a $1000.00 per operating hour simply want, and can afford to buy new. I suggest you get it back
together, enter a couple high profile poker runs, kick some butts,
and maybe impress the right guy, all the while YOU"LL BE ENJOYING THE FREAK'N BOAT!!!

JD

Old 10-19-2002, 02:50 PM
DyD
Registered

Sling, I work in the marine business here in south Florida, Too old is right, if its not priced well below value, its not going to move. Stick it out there is a buyer for every boat. Remember, you bought it when it had been on the market for a very long time from FASTBOATS.com . It might take a little time.

PS if its any consolation to you I would have bought it if I had the money. Wanna trade for a center console??
Old 10-19-2002, 05:51 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I WAS JUST CURIOUS THANKS FOR THE INFO GUYS...IT IS ALOT OF BOAT AND HARDWARE FOR THE MONEY AND ITS IN GREAT SHAPE. I STILL AM PROGRESSING ON IT, JUST HAVE IT UP FOR SALE TO SEE WHAT COMES AT ME..I HONESTLY CANT WAIT TILL I GET IT DONE TO RUN IT !