Speed Kills movie update, with VR footage, release date >

Speed Kills movie update, with VR footage, release date

Notices

Speed Kills movie update, with VR footage, release date

Old 06-11-2018, 07:15 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by JRider
Ben Arronoff? LMAO, I just cant get over it.
Ironic how Ben ordered the hit.
Old 06-11-2018, 11:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had my hopes up but just based on trailers this looks pretty awful. Hope I am wrong.
Old 06-11-2018, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You r right - just check the studio head out - Del Castro and lawsuits
Old 06-11-2018, 02:23 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by JRider
Ben Arronoff? LMAO, I just cant get over it.
I had to rewind to make sure that's what I heard too........lol
Old 06-11-2018, 03:43 PM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by TBAG
I had to rewind to make sure that's what I heard too........lol
That's because it's not a true story. It's "inspired" by a true story.....
Old 06-11-2018, 03:56 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

This may, or may not, be a good movie. I have my doubts. But I'll go anyway. And so should you. If you want GOOD movies with boats we need to see every movie with boats. Then email the studio or write a review(or Facebook post) stating what you may or may not like about the actual movie BUT RAVING ABOUT THE BOAT SCENES. I don't care if it technically accurate since maybe 10k people in the world would actually know. The more money the movie makes the better the chance another will get made. We all know Bad Boys 3 is in the works. Maybe Michael Bay will see the enthusiasm about the boats and add a good part to BB3. Be as supportive as you can. Who knows, maybe we will all be surprised and it will be good and inspire a few new people to join our sport.
Old 06-11-2018, 07:18 PM
Registered

Received 186 Likes on 96 Posts

The trailer was great, looking forward to the movie.
Old 06-11-2018, 07:41 PM
Registered

Received 460 Likes on 244 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
This may, or may not, be a good movie. I have my doubts. But I'll go anyway. And so should you. If you want GOOD movies with boats we need to see every movie with boats. Then email the studio or write a review(or Facebook post) stating what you may or may not like about the actual movie BUT RAVING ABOUT THE BOAT SCENES. I don't care if it technically accurate since maybe 10k people in the world would actually know. The more money the movie makes the better the chance another will get made. We all know Bad Boys 3 is in the works. Maybe Michael Bay will see the enthusiasm about the boats and add a good part to BB3. Be as supportive as you can. Who knows, maybe we will all be surprised and it will be good and inspire a few new people to join our sport.
any boat movie, if it has enough boat scenes, hell i'll watch flipper cuz there are boats in it

this movie is as corny as it gets but is full of boat scenes, 29:29 thru 32:20 but 31:34 thru 32:20 is the corniest

Old 06-11-2018, 08:01 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
I agree, I would watch it for the boat scenes. The trailer actually looks better than I expected .
Old 06-11-2018, 09:52 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by onesickpantera
I agree, I would watch it for the boat scenes. The trailer actually looks better than I expected .
i just hope they keep the scenes in the movie. Heard a lot about the filming of Miami vice and the boat scenes, group of us went and kept waiting and waiting and then it was over. They added in a couple minutes on the beginning of the dvd though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.