Notices

Havasu Questions

Old 01-29-2018, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Havasu Questions

I have a work event in Scottsdale on 3/22, not into golfing so I'm thinking about driving up to Havasu with some co-workers for the weekend. Anyone have a rental available for that weekend, probably 4-6 guys. If not any hotel recommendations? Boat rental Suggestions? Bar suggestions!!

Thanks
Old 01-31-2018, 09:35 PM
Registered

Google is your friend for boat rentals, also Mohave county craigslist. The Nautical inn, London bridge resort or any of the cheap motels that are around the island.
Bars, River dave's place and mudshark brewing, any of the bars on the channel are good.
Old 02-01-2018, 01:25 AM
Registered

Stay at The Nautical or London Bridge. I prefer The Nautical, but the rooms at London Bridge are nicer. Don't expect much out of the hotels...

There's no such thing as a "nice" restaurant in Lake Havasu City, but College Street Brewery is good (on the north end of town) and Shugrues and Cha Bones are decent.

As far as bars go, The Turtle Bar at The Nautical is a good on the water bar and The Flying X in town is probably one of the better nighttime bars.

River Dave's Place is actually not a place, it's a website. Unless you're planning on going to his house, which might be kinda weird. However, if you do show up at his house, don't plan on leaving sober...
Old 02-01-2018, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by adamseraphine
Stay at The Nautical or London Bridge. I prefer The Nautical, but the rooms at London Bridge are nicer. Don't expect much out of the hotels...

There's no such thing as a "nice" restaurant in Lake Havasu City, but College Street Brewery is good (on the north end of town) and Shugrues and Cha Bones are decent.

As far as bars go, The Turtle Bar at The Nautical is a good on the water bar and The Flying X in town is probably one of the better nighttime bars.

River Dave's Place is actually not a place, it's a website. Unless you're planning on going to his house, which might be kinda weird. However, if you do show up at his house, don't plan on leaving sober...
Mic drop
Old 02-01-2018, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm down there about once or twice a yr for work, depending on what bar you go into you could be entering a swingers club someone in my group found that one out the hard way
Old 02-01-2018, 01:14 PM
Registered

Received 82 Likes on 34 Posts

No great restaurants? The China Buffet is epic!
Old 02-01-2018, 01:41 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

I've been throw out of River Daves Place so many times, their bouncers are meatheads.
Old 02-01-2018, 05:26 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Can’t go wrong with In-N-Out!! Shugrues is good and a great view of the channel.
Old 02-01-2018, 07:35 PM
Registered

Suggestions are good in the thread but if you want the best food head to bobaloos..

if it’s just a couple Guys coming out I’ll give you the nickel tour of the lake on a boat. And yes if you come to the garage you will likely need a shuttle back.. lol.
Old 02-01-2018, 09:36 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by ToMorrow44
Shugrues is good and a great view of the channel.
+1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.