Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO chicks check in! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/35271-oso-chicks-check.html)

Centsless 10-23-2002 01:40 PM

But of course Just .... born, raised and still living in the Great Lakes state ... unfortunately, today I have on my ear muffs and not my bikini :p

kitten 10-23-2002 01:49 PM

PRESENT in Orlando.

1 Attachment(s)
Hot Water: ...and a man to wash the boat!

JUSTONCE 10-23-2002 01:52 PM

lol :D :D

hot water 10-23-2002 02:48 PM

Thanks Kitten :D :D :D

BoatChic 10-23-2002 02:56 PM

Great Lakes

Born and raised in the Great Lakes State!
aoo sad bikini season if over for 6 months :mad: :confused:

Chris288 10-23-2002 03:01 PM

NICE Kitten,,, Way to lead by EXAMPLE !!

The rest of you Ladies,,, TAKE NOTICE !!;) ;) :D :D

JUSTONCE 10-23-2002 03:06 PM

boat chic: your tellin me! I still think thats the explanation for winter depression.:D

CigDaze 10-23-2002 03:08 PM

Damn Kitten!

WooHoo!!...Nice.

Ya, What Chris said.:D :D ;) ;)

Audiofn 10-23-2002 04:08 PM

Originally posted by Uncle Toys
Ranman, your confused. Men are the visual animals – the ladies are auditory! The picture Centsless is referring to is the picture of words, such as…

Ladies, having you participate on the board is an honor. The added dimension your perspective gives our forum enhances the depth and quality beyond measure.

Just the thought that someday your warm smile might join us on our boats is the inspiration that propels us to new heights.

With deepest appreciation of your companionship,

Uncle Toys.

;)

DICKLESS!!!!!:p :p :p :D :D :D

Uncle Toys 10-23-2002 04:27 PM

DICKLESS??? We all can't rely on our rugged good lucks Jon. Some of us must be nimble of tongue :p

Audiofn 10-23-2002 04:36 PM

YA.... Nible on them and give them tongue.... see that is what I am talking about them likeing :D:D UT.... You are TOOOO FUNNY!!!!

You going to hook up with us all for the Yardhouse run at Thanksgivign?

Jon

traviss 10-23-2002 04:38 PM

OK...OK....OK I just found this thread, been working 14 hr days and missing alot! :(

OK.. ladies its nice to have you all on board. If any off you are lonely let me know I am in need of a good women since I am single these days. I can pretty much do anything for you...

Travis

"lonely and cold in michigan"

hot water 10-23-2002 04:48 PM

Originally posted by traviss
OK...OK....OK I just found this thread, been working 14 hr days and missing alot! :(

OK.. ladies its nice to have you all on board. If any off you are lonely let me know I am in need of a good women since I am single these days. I can pretty much do anything for you...

Travis

"lonely and cold in michigan"

Well, Kitten is looking for somebody to wash her boat :p

birdog 10-23-2002 05:02 PM

Well.............If it was up to me........Kitten would have the cleanest damn boat ANYWHERE !!!!!!!!!

{and HOT.....water toooooooo };)

IDRPSTF 10-23-2002 05:04 PM

Travis, Dont ever offer up the whole farm like that. Girls dont like desperation, they can smell it like meat...Its Scary! Have you learned nothing from the board. Lie to the ladies...try this line "Ill be busy with strippers monday, 18 year old twins tuesday, wednesday is for the chic next door whoes husband is in Vegas, Thursday is for your ex that keeps coming back because you are a talented freek of nature, Friday is your night out with the two girls that only love you more than they love each other, Saturday is the night you go out with your friends who are setting you up with a Russian model, but mabe you have a little free time on Sunday...After church of course! :eek:

hot water 10-23-2002 05:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm looking for this OSO woman, has anybody seen her

traviss 10-23-2002 05:10 PM

Originally posted by hot water

Well, Kitten is looking for somebody to wash her boat :p

well I'll wash the boat and her at the same time :D :D wonder is she has ever tried the new meguires boat and body wash LOL! :)

Charmed1 10-23-2002 05:30 PM

Better Late than never. I'm in.:p I was introduced to this site a couple of years ago and love it. I am sure there are a lot more females lurking on this site. Come on Ladies sign up!!

MIdnightRider 10-23-2002 05:49 PM

Any women who is intelligent enough to find this web site and actually partipate is probably a little to smart to fall for the ten cent lines we throw at the "party girls"when boating. I enjoy the party scene that follows boating, don't get me wrong. But the truth is, some of the most fun is working on them, talking about them, and riding in them alone. Hats off to all the women who participate on this site. If I could change one thing about my wife to be, it wouldn't be her looks or personality, it would be her enthusiasm for boating. I think sometimes she could take it or leave it. And to be sitting on the boat I am, I just shake my head. I wanted a boat like I now own since I was kid, I dreamed of it. I used to pin pictures of big V's up in my room when I was a kid. I had a poster of that Miami Vice Scarab in my room, Circa 1985. But I guess she does look OK sitting on the back in a thong:D . Anyway, thumbs up to all of our female particiants. Midnight:cool:

Tbonepmp 10-23-2002 05:57 PM

HEY~

Originally posted by Too Old
I looked like this before I had my surgery to become an old man.....:D
TOO OLD,
Isn't that your daughter on the bottom in that pic. ???

;) :cool:

Uncle Toys 10-23-2002 07:08 PM

Audio – Thanksgiving weekend is the kick-off weekend for the desert riding season. Big poker run, but with the dune buggies.

Too Old – You’re a gluten for punishment bro!

Audio - DICKLESS????????? ;)

THRILLSEEKER 10-23-2002 07:12 PM

Well guys I am glad to see that this site is not a complete sausage fest:D

DanL 10-23-2002 07:27 PM

kitten

Big Peckers had a place up in Dewey Beach also. BBQ Chicken quarter and a piece of corn for 4.50.

offshore score 10-23-2002 08:12 PM

I was waiting to see if you would find this

Originally posted by Offshores Final Score
Better Late than never. I'm in.:p I was introduced to this site a couple of years ago and love it. I am sure there are a lot more females lurking on this site. Come on Ladies sign up!!

BobbyB 10-23-2002 08:44 PM

Any of you wonderful ladys single?

cuda 10-23-2002 08:52 PM

I like IDRPSTF's theory much more than UT's!
:D

cuda 10-23-2002 08:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My girlfreind, Debbie, loves boating as much, if not more than I do. She reads the posts quite a bit, but she doesn't post. It's a sad state when I have to be the voice of reason when it comes to spending for stuff on the boat!:eek:

ChrisK 10-23-2002 09:03 PM

Too Old.... whenever she needs a place to stay while in FL just drop me a line...

Oh... I guess you could come also...:D

cuda 10-23-2002 09:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here she is in her favorite spot on the boat.:) (other than the stabbin cabin;) )

NASTY HABIT 10-23-2002 09:19 PM

anyone seen Nebulous....I think she is lost...

she only has her latest mug shot anyway:D

glassdave 10-24-2002 12:50 PM

uhhh . . .we need to keep this thread on the front page for a little longer. . . . i like what i been see'n here . . . i think i can speak for more that a few OSOers when i say . . MORE PICS . . .

Outlawcowgirl 10-24-2002 12:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
okay, okay....jeeze!

tanned fat looks better 10-24-2002 01:00 PM

uhem!! boatlezz cowgirl.......you can do better that. How bout some pics of you with Beau?

IDRPSTF 10-24-2002 01:06 PM

Booo...Boooo!!! She waits for freakin days to post a picture and we get that. Boatless...Booo Booo

Outlawcowgirl 10-24-2002 01:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Tanned Fat...I broke up with him after I saw him with that mermaid.

JUSTONCE 10-24-2002 01:10 PM

the pictures fine its jusrt a bad angle:D

RiverGirl 10-24-2002 01:11 PM

Originally posted by IDRPSTF

Travis, Dont ever offer up the whole farm like that. Girls dont like desperation, they can smell it like meat...Its Scary! Have you learned nothing from the board. Lie to the ladies...try this line "Ill be busy with strippers monday, 18 year old twins tuesday, wednesday is for the chic next door whoes husband is in Vegas, Thursday is for your ex that keeps coming back because you are a talented freek of nature, Friday is your night out with the two girls that only love you more than they love each other, Saturday is the night you go out with your friends who are setting you up with a Russian model, but mabe you have a little free time on Sunday...After church of course! :eek:

OOOOOOH BROOOOOOTHER .........:rolleyes:
What an example you are setting for the new boys over there....:p

eeeh, weeeell at least they know you're a true sales man!:p

tanned fat looks better 10-24-2002 01:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
what about this one?

Outlawcowgirl 10-24-2002 01:15 PM

TANNED FAT I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR AZZ!

hot water 10-24-2002 01:15 PM

Nice hat, way too many clothes :D