Notices

Hull Cleaning Time

Old 10-21-2002, 04:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hull Cleaning Time

I still have available the best and easiest hull cleaner that I have found in over 30 years of boating. I am not posting this to start a debate on what cleaner is best but, to offer this to fellow boaters who are looking for the absolute easiest way to get their boat clean and stored for winter. I have sold it to many boaters who agree and guaranty that you will to.

It is easier to use than On/Off or the other acid cleaners that are corrosive and too dificult to use without gloves and eye protection etc. Literally wipe on the product and wait 3-5 minutes and spray off with regular water. It will take off rust stains, scum lines, yellowing and many other fiberglass stains. The beautiful thing is that it won't allow the clean area to yellow again like On/Off does and it does not strip the wax off. It can also be used in the bilge where acids will cause problems when they come in contact with the metal.

A large bottle of the cleaner runs $24.95 plus S&H ($3-$6 avg). It will last at least 3-4 full hull cleanings with touch-ups as necessary. I have been using my bottle for 3 years and there is still enough left for another cleaning. I will refund the purchase price if you do not find that it does what I say.

Email me your zip code and any questions and I will tell you the estimated total price so you to can have the best cleaner out there.

[email protected]

FYI - this is not my day job and I travel frequently for business so please understand that I will answer as soon as possible.

Thanks
Dave

Last edited by Vyper340; 10-21-2002 at 05:00 PM.
Old 10-22-2002, 04:22 PM
Registered

TTT
Old 10-22-2002, 04:26 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

CLR (calcium-lime-rust) in the grey plastic bottle

Dilute it in a hand-spray bottle

Spray it on

Let sit 10-15 minutes

Hose off

No more yellow

Old 10-22-2002, 05:11 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

I have not used my bottle yet. I will post after this weekend hopefully.
Old 10-23-2002, 12:18 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,816 Likes on 904 Posts

Viper, how many ounces in the "large bottle" ???

Boat is clean now, but I might be interested in getting some to have on hand for next year.

I normally use Muratic acid, but would like to find something that is a little easier on an aluminum trailer, which it sounds like this is. Thanks.
Old 10-23-2002, 12:01 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

would like more info on this product, what about black soot on transom?
Old 10-23-2002, 01:27 PM
Registered

wall mart heavy duty cleaner degreaser.$3.00 a gallon biodegradable and cleans scum, rust, even took nasty bilge grime off. and with the green seal you can let it run out of the bilge onto the ground and nobody cares.
Old 10-27-2002, 02:41 PM
Registered

I think it's 32 oz. bottle and it takes off any stain that I have placed it on. Like I said, if you don't like it or it does not work as advertised send it back and I'll give you your money back. So far I have never had a complaint and I now for a fact that it works better than anything else that I've tried. Email me if you have any other questions. Thanks

PS - degreaser will NOT get yellow of your hull nor will it return your fiberglass to it's original white luster without removing wax.
Old 10-27-2002, 02:43 PM
Registered

Originally posted by JUST ONCE
wall mart heavy duty cleaner degreaser.$3.00 a gallon biodegradable and cleans scum, rust, even took nasty bilge grime off. and with the green seal you can let it run out of the bilge onto the ground and nobody cares.
Im going to walmart
Old 10-27-2002, 02:58 PM
Registered

Anyone have any ideas on cleaning an Alpha on a boat that has been wet docked since may?? It has been driven daily but there is still stuff growing on it. Zebra Muscles and seaweed is the main things that grow on it.

Quick Reply: Hull Cleaning Time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.