Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Highest quality boat build >

Highest quality boat build

Notices

Highest quality boat build

Old 03-30-2018, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 471 Likes on 367 Posts

Stuff looks real good, but I would say the U.S. Navy rigs a boat clear enough for an 18 year old with a 9th grade education to find and fix..... but don't think All Ya'll be talking about those kinds of boats
Old 03-30-2018, 01:08 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by rvtransport
I would even consider Formula in top 5
Read this and might change your mind IMO......Formula may have a safety isssue with the hull/deck bonding.
Old 03-30-2018, 01:48 PM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force

based on?

The wiring sucks
okder ones rotted easily due to foam and drilled holes never sealed
You’re going to make a statement like that? After the last two Cigs you bought were waterlogged ?come on!

Oh I know you bought them as an investment because you love to part out boats to make money,LOL

Last edited by boatnt; 03-30-2018 at 04:29 PM.
Old 03-30-2018, 02:11 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by boatnt

You’re going to make a statement like that? After the last two Cigs you bought were waterlogged ?come on!

Oh I know you bought them as an investment because you love to part out boats to make money,LOL
yep, both them boats were water logged due to people drilling holes and not sealing, as far as what I did and why I bought them? Well I can sit back with a smile while idiots like you think I was stupid... carry on
Old 03-30-2018, 02:51 PM
Registered

yep, both them boats were water logged due to people drilling holes and not sealing, as far as what I did and why I bought them? Well I can sit back with a smile while idiots like you think I was stupid... carry on
Yep, you could put any spin on it you want, carry-on have fun keep lowering the price on some of the stuff you still have for sale and somebody will buy it
Old 03-30-2018, 02:54 PM
Registered

Well I can sit back with a smile while idiots like you think I was stupid... carry on
Never called you stupid not sure where that came from ,adults trying to have a conversation here that’s all ,I could clearly see not everyone is or can I act like an adult,
Old 03-30-2018, 02:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Speedracer29
The floor recognizes the gentleman from Missouri with the cardboard bustle and F-14 canopies..... LMAO.
would that be Mr Jim Darr
Old 03-30-2018, 03:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've been impressed with the wiring on my Formula... I have full wiring diagrams that came with the boat, and everything makes sense. That said it not as pretty as some of pictures in this thread...
Old 03-30-2018, 04:43 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by boatnt

Yep, you could put any spin on it you want, carry-on have fun keep lowering the price on some of the stuff you still have for sale and somebody will buy it
you realize I sold 90% of what I had right? Again don’t. Comment if you don’t know what I’m doing.... i am not going to explain to you because you will hate no matter what, but I know what I did and how it worked, you can move on now.

As as far as the adult comments? Really your only comment to me was a chatty stab at me what I do, yet you know zero details about how it went, but I’m not being adult... ok
Old 03-30-2018, 05:03 PM
Registered

you realize I sold 90% of what I had right? Again don’t. Comment if you don’t know what I’m doing.... i am not going to explain to you because you will hate no matter what, but I know what I did and how it worked, you can move on now.

As as far as the adult comments? Really your only comment to me was a chatty stab at me what I do, yet you know zero details about how it went, but I’m not being adult... ok

I dont care what you sold and how much money you made,
you bought 2 boats that you LOVED and started threads about them, what a great deal you got!but at the end you had to strip and sell them as parts because you did not inspected them correctly and later you found out they were too far gone,,hey but I dont blame you, $hit happens we all have gotten burned on a purchase we dont like it,but we move on.
BUT! you have the stones to come on here and talk $hit about Formulas,do you not think that theirs people on here that own Formulas?so maybe you should think and then type, because most people that lay down their hard earned money and buy a Formula do not want to hear your nonsense.

and No I do not own a Formula,and I have gotten burned on a wet boat purchased but I fixed it and moved on,but I certainly do not come here and pretend I walk on water.
so please give it rest,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.